The Ideal Woman

Oh we're talking about fucking? I thought this was about ideal women.
I've fucked more 7 eight 9's than yall ever jerked off to.
All of them fucking crazy.
Beautiful women these days are self involved tik tarded garbage.

Real champs would have said 7 eight IX instead of going back and forth between numerical presentation.

One that knows how to cook and clean up after herself. A universal quality that all millennial women lack. Last relationship, I was sick as a dog for 2 days and couldn't get out of bed. Asked my gf at the time to boil 2 potatoes for me to eat. She looked at me funny and said "I don't know how". Had to call over my mom to do that. I'm not that old, but I swear these new generations are hopeless idiots. Looks don't matter much when you're dumb as a rock.

Could have just told her to Google it.

Modern problems require modern solutions

What's the Ideal Morgan? Considering how often it changes Avatar.
"It"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2021-5-10_12-32-40.png

Ideal woman?

Morgen. Like one of them French Resistance nazi killing chicks that look like they couldn't even hurt a fly.

Honestly, if a girl can still a chilli up my ass while I'm tied to her bed, she's the one for me.

Honestly, if a girl can still a chilli up my ass while I'm tied to her bed, she's the one for me.

A chili, you say? **laughs in Carolina Reaper**

Lately, I've had a girl crush on my hormone doctor. I barely know her and yet I'm attracted to her. I always thought she was cute and hot, and she seems able to lock horns with me upstairs (I've always had a thing for intelligent women). I can't get her out of my head. Don't know what team she bats for, but I always got some slight gay or bi vibes from her (i.e., femme girl with short, unpolished nails). Ethics issues be damned, I've thought about making a move but don't want to look sus about it. I might at least ask her if she listens to girl in red; it's a code phrase that WLWs use to find out if a girl is sapphic or not. If she says "yes", she's gay. If she responds with "sweated weather", she's bi. I didn't come up with this. And if she proposed to me or at least offered me money to marry her, I'd do it. While I've dated girls before, they were mostly when I was in high school, during my boymode years. And while those were mere girls, she's a full-blown woman. Going from them to someone like her would feel like going from McDonald's to one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants.

Maybe it's because she's the first woman I've felt this way about since I began transitioning. Maybe it's because I'm turned on by a mix of brains and beauty. Maybe I'm looking for a sugar mama so I can be set for life. Maybe I'm a little girl looking for a mommy (similar to the daddy/boy dynamic among some gay men); I'm in my mid-30s and she looks no older than 40 at most. Maybe it's because she's a gateway into a world I'm not part of but one where I belong; I never got that from other girls. Maybe it's because I'm now a year into transition and thinking of getting myself back out there to meet some ladies but don't know where to start. Maybe it's something else or a mix of these things.

Back