The Ultimate Movie Thread of Ultimate Destiny

Saw the devil's double just moments ago.

I don't curse, you guys know me but fuck Uday Hussein. Fuck him and I hope he is burning in hell.

Mad Max RW said:
Sub-Human said:
Speaking of Drive, watched it yesterday and it was quite a fun movie. Ron Perlman!!!

Best goddamn movie of the year.

I was sadly disappointed with certain aspects of this film. The music was too loud and overbearing, why can't they make a film without music, it was like watching a clever music video. I was hoping for a minor masterpiece, but walked away deflated. :|

.Pixote. said:
Mad Max RW said:
Sub-Human said:
Speaking of Drive, watched it yesterday and it was quite a fun movie. Ron Perlman!!!

Best goddamn movie of the year.

I was sadly disappointed with certain aspects of this film. The music was too loud and overbearing, why can't they make a film without music, it was like watching a clever music video. I was hoping for a minor masterpiece, but walked away deflated. :|

I totally and 100% disagree with you. The music was a major part of the movie. It was the dialogue that was missing from Ryan Gosling's mostly silent character and worked perfectly. Every single track. It's your loss if you didn't get it.

He sure seemed to take pleasure in killing people, especially when stomping that dude's skull into paste. He was more of the Travis Bickle style anti-hero who snaps but his intentions were always for good.

Just saw Paul. The movie sucked beyond belief. Without exaggeration, I didn't laugh once and I can't remember any comedy, no matter how shitty, that did not make me laugh at least once.

I'd also like to sign under the Moon recommendation. A truly good movie and I'm picky.

maximaz said:
Just saw Paul. The movie sucked beyond belief. Without exaggeration, I didn't laugh once and I can't remember any comedy, no matter how shitty, that did not make me laugh at least once.

I'd also like to sign under the Moon recommendation. A truly good movie and I'm picky.
Paul is truly one big waste of time, I can't believe you watched it.

For those who haven't seen it yet, I'd like to recommend a little know movie called The Man from Earth.

Basically, for the entire movie, a group of friends are talking to each other during a farewell party for one of them. And that's it.

Sounds boring, right? Check it out and tell me what you thought of it ;)

EDIT: Minor correction in the title of the movie

Prime Operative said:
For those who haven't seen it yet, I'd like to recommend a little know movie called The Man from the Earth.

Basically, for the entire movie, a group of friends are talking to each other during a farewell party for one of them. And that's it.

Sounds more like it's a movie trying hardcore at being all philosophical. I'll try it out though, one day. Maybel.

Sub-Human said:
Prime Operative said:
For those who haven't seen it yet, I'd like to recommend a little know movie called The Man from the Earth.

Sounds more like it's a movie trying hardcore at being all philosophical. I'll try it out though, one day. Maybel.

Hehe, not really all that philosophical. Just fun, to be honest :)

I saw the remake of Footloose with my sister, aunt and mom over the thanksgiving vacation. :( I swear it was the lamest movie theatre ever, 6, six! theatres were playing Twilight, and my other options were Puss N Boots and J edgar. I wish I had to cohones to grab some 3d glasses and walk in to Puss n Boots across the hall, I think that would have been at least enjoyable.

Back