The Van Buren Project Wants Your Vote!

Thanks for considering my idea @LT_Jones
And by the way a great idea could possibly be having what ever power armor get's chosen as vault-tec's could be inside of some ruined vaults with maybe a skeleton of the last user of inside of it. Also what else would be a cool but parhaps a hard thing to program would be being able to create your own set of armor such as mix and matching pieces of armor that would allow for good radition protection or energy weapon protection etc. you get the idea, and along being able to spraypaint your armor sort of give it your own personal touch with some pre-made designs made by your artists and programmer and adding a different coat of color like painting a suit of PA that starts out grey and making it where it's silver,gold,camo, or maybe even a hot pink color. the idea of wearing hot pink power armor while shooting some raiders with a minigun is quite funny in my mind.

Np :) Wastelander, we'll always consider suggestions, we already have a secret location in mind for this and how it'll look. As for armour customisation I don't think we have the capability for this although it's a great idea and I'd love for it to be in the game I don't think it's possible unfortunately :(

Back