Thomas Metzger, white supremacist, dies at age 82

But you really showed him you did. on the internet. after he died. after 82 years.

You.

Showed.

HIM.
Not about showing anyone anything, just pointing out that society has probably benefitted from this individuals death, and hopefully more of his friends follow his example.

If this posts get a rad, I'll give him a cameo in a special finale episode of No Mutants Sky.

Millmume be like

Thats what the doctor said to your mom when you were born.

20210223_215905.png

A few years ago, I went Kiwi picking in Maryland because my wife couldn't think of anything better for us to do for my birthday, and so I get up in the tree and the guide is telling me that there's a couple of ripe kiwis right above me and that I'm gonna have to really tug them, and so I grab ahold of the kiwis, and I mean a real mean gripper, and start tugging these motherhuggers as hard as I can despite my precariously balanced position on the picker ladder and all of a sudden I hear a growly moan and then some fresh hot jizz drips on my shoulder and ruins my shirt and everyone down below is laughing their ass off because just as you probably guessed from the beginning, I was tuggin' some guys nut sack and didn't realize it until I tugged him right into orgasm, and apparently my wife set the whole thing up as a birthday prank. I felt so gay for the rest of the day.

A few years ago, I went Kiwi picking in Maryland because my wife couldn't think of anything better for us to do for my birthday, and so I get up in the tree and the guide is telling me that there's a couple of ripe kiwis right above me and that I'm gonna have to really tug them, and so I grab ahold of the kiwis, and I mean a real mean gripper, and start tugging these motherhuggers as hard as I can despite my precariously balanced position on the picker ladder and all of a sudden I hear a growly moan and then some fresh hot jizz drips on my shoulder and ruins my shirt and everyone down below is laughing their ass off because just as you probably guessed from the beginning, I was tuggin' some guys nut sack and didn't realize it until I tugged him right into orgasm, and apparently my wife set the whole thing up as a birthday prank. I felt so gay for the rest of the day.

Why are you gay?

Back