Van Buren gets some publicity.

That being said Van Buren at least was true to the roots of the series. Let me ask you this...

This is a hypothetical argument. We know very little about Van Buren when compared to the full length it would have been so saying it was "true to the roots of the series" is just a hopeful assumption on your part. Do not argue in hypotheticals.

Why are unkillable children not silly to you?
Is Moira turning into a Ghoul when getting hit by a nuke not silly?

Neither bother me. This is a science fiction series after all. Not being able to kill children was done for publicity reasons, and criticizing it is ignorant. Maybe in the 90s you could get away with murdering toddlers but not so anymore.

As for Moira; meh. Doesn't bother me. It's not ideal, but as far as excuses to keeping her alive go, it's not the worst one.

This is a hypothetical argument. We know very little about Van Buren when compared to the full length it would have been so saying it was "true to the roots of the series" is just a hopeful assumption on your part. Do not argue in hypotheticals.

Neither bother me. This is a science fiction series after all. Not being able to kill children was done for publicity reasons, and criticizing it is ignorant. Maybe in the 90s you could get away with murdering toddlers but not so anymore.

As for Moira; meh. Doesn't bother me. It's not ideal, but as far as excuses to keeping her alive go, it's not the worst one.

Most of the debates here are hypothetical. I realize you just want to WIN a debate instead of have conversations, so I won't bother.

Most of the debates here are hypothetical.

No, they're not. Most arguments here are based on information in the games or outside of them which is then built upon and elaborated on. But saying an unreleased game we don't really know that much about was going to be "true to the roots of the series" just comes off as... desperate.

I realize you just want to WIN a debate instead of have conversations, so I won't bother.

Excuse me? If you don't have anything to add to the argument then don't just post an insult in an attempt to seem witty. I even concurred (to an extent) with you on Moira becoming a ghoul instantly being silly.

Are you just looking to rile me up? From where I'm standing, I have not been stubborn or unreasonable. So don't confuse me with the weekly troll that registers just to start "Bethesda is awesome!" threads.

Last edited:
Back