Who is Muggy and why is everyone disgusted by him?

Muggy, I have told you this many times on the server. If you want to know I will give you the brief rundown:
1. Tits
2. Vag
3. Left Wing Beliefs
Left Wing women like Bad Bunny have made millions off thirsty Left Wing men who desperately want a woman who shares their political beliefs and even finges interests at their hobbies. Such is desperation. You would know that better then anyone Mister I paid a hooker to blow me and ended up getting a STD.

Last edited:
Morgan and he gives me kisses.
For my birthday, I would like a superman cape and a dragon blaster skeletor figure. Morgan says I can play games with him in his caravan on Sunday. I'm going to be a big scary doggy with lipstick on and then later I am going to find !@#?.

-I basically stole this from an old internet video from the early 00's. But it describes a big balloon man

Muggy, I have told you this many times on the server. If you want to know I will give you the brief rundown:
1. Tits
2. Vag
3. Left Wing Beliefs
Left Wing women like Bad Bunny have made millions off thirsty Left Wing men who desperately want a woman who shares their political beliefs and even finges interests at their hobbies. Such is desperation. You would know that better then anyone Mister I paid a hooker to blow me and ended up getting a STD.
But I'm not muggy

the fuck is this discord drama from people who don't even post on the site. You should be channelling your autism not onto this but onto inane Fallout lore discussion

So retarded that he paid a hooker to blow him , then brags that he had sex when he really didn't and then ends up getting a STD. Oh and we had to bail him out too as his car ended up getting towed from his adventure.

He also tries to frame having a blow job with hookers as an "emotional and intimate experience". As if he was doing it for the first time with a girlfriend and not just having meaningless sex with Hispanic sluts.

He also tries to frame having a blow job with hookers as an "emotional and intimate experience". As if he was doing it for the first time with a girlfriend and not just having meaningless sex with Hispanic sluts.

Fucking hookers is boring anyway.
Or maybe fucking is boring

Who knows

Back