Who is Muggy and why is everyone disgusted by him?

LMAO. You know Muggy is bad when a thread about Morgan and simping ends up just being about Muggy licking prostitutes.

Muggy is becoming a considerable lolcow. He may yet be on his way to internet stardom.

The title of this thread reminds me of those WHY DOES CARTER MARIO FIGHT FOR YOU? CAUSE HE’S A MOTORCYCLIST TOO commercials for some lawyer motherfucker that air over here in MA all the time.

I have no idea why, but it does.

KingArthur barely used this site outside of TheOrder blogposting and discord drama anyway so

cover9.jpg

It's just a discord lackey from our server. He had been listening to rangerboo about how half of NMA are "simps for morgan" so he came here wanting to troll NMA. Was disappointed from the lack of responses and said he would never this site again.

Jokes on us he was only pretending to be retarded

huh? So Morgan is that guy with the avatar with the cat with headphones on? And people simp for her? Why?

huh? So Morgan is that guy with the avatar with the cat with headphones on? And people simp for her? Why?
Morgan is a lovely person, but oft misunderstood by a certain friend of mine, who is in turn misunderstood by Morgan.

It’s just politics, don’t worry about it.

Back