Who is Muggy and why is everyone disgusted by him?

He had about the same mental illness and subsequent pleasant behavioural patterns as another recently banned member, and he was literally living in a homeless shelter in Wales rambling about the importance of guns. Last I checked he was banned from everywhere but deviantart, where he posts rambling complaints about how every forum that just banned him was a bunch of cucks and commies. Sounds familiar, innit.

Gonna tell my Kids they were Bonnie and Clyde

Gonna tell my Kids they were Bonnie and Clyde
law-order-clyde_chestnut_barrow-bonnie_elizabeth_parker-outlaw-gangster-movie-jbmn55_low.jpg

He had about the same mental illness and subsequent pleasant behavioural patterns as another recently banned member, and he was literally living in a homeless shelter in Wales rambling about the importance of guns. Last I checked he was banned from everywhere but deviantart, where he posts rambling complaints about how every forum that just banned him was a bunch of cucks and commies. Sounds familiar, innit.
Lol, looks like he was banned there as well.

I was actually aware of this account, because I saw on twitter someone posting a meme they found on deviantart, and commenting about how it had bigger walls of text than any meme they'd seen before in their life, and I looked and saw, holy shit, this is literally the guy from NMA.

Lol, looks like he was banned there as well.

I was actually aware of this account, because I saw on twitter someone posting a meme they found on deviantart, and commenting about how it had bigger walls of text than any meme they'd seen before in their life, and I looked and saw, holy shit, this is literally the guy from NMA.
Post the meme

Also found a inrl picture of him. But I won't be posting it as I feel enough like a douche as it is lol.
will-this-be-what-memes-look-like-in-2019-2020-or-50005407.png
when-you-check-on-some-fanartist-to-see-if-he-she-51057176.png

Last edited:
Back