Women you find attractive NSFW - NO NUDITY - The Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

00002.jpg

A random one I found but whatever. Post more.

I had to look up NSFW. So I am on the same page. I will post some asap but at the mo I am drinking bottles of Luger. This may impair my judgement, I will use the British phrase ' Beer Goggles ' When the lady you chat up looks fantastic , but isn't ;p

NSFW is a warning for Babadook and Walpknut not to open it while at the office. I should have said not post without pic but fuck it. Post a pic when you can.

HIK7KkH08lJ3sxeiayPA1NdrP_RAnQNx8L0RgGH2WXM.jpg

0a609dc0-1cd1-11ed-9f7a-6a4264bb8e3c

Last edited by a moderator:
I say, what what what. I have sobered up enough to realise that gratuitous pictures of good-looking Phillys can be perceived as titillation like in cheap British tabloids from the 1980's where page 3 ladies exposed breast for the gratification of MEN. This just will not do sir.

This is the 21st century ' WE' do not like this sort of thing ! Do you see Lesbians monthly displaying wimmin who wear make up ?
NO YOU DO NOT !

Do you see those ordinary women's magazines showing hunky men with medallions with a speech bubble exclaiming " Ah Ma Cherie that is my favourite position " NO YOU DO NOT.

My father and my lawyer shall hear of this

That is if MS Morgan is really old fashioned. In today's climate, mass hysteria PRONOUNS MATTER so if he/she or ladyboy with geriatric tendencies wishes to show merely physical form then I would also quibble at that ! And rightly so. Do we have top shelf mags showing peoples souls and personality. NO WE DON'T

I do find this young lady aesthetically pleasing. To be quite frank I would love to give her one.

6402.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words. I am a sinner. I gazed upon her image and it stood out. My cork I mean stood out of my trousers.

I am with Billy boy on that one. I mean not now she is old but...

Ah, my bad then.

You got me nervous now lol. If I find that is some dragged up guy I will top me fuckin self.

Gentlemen prefer bonds
If you congratulate Robert Diamond Jr. on running Britain's most successful debt underwriter, he won't take it as a compliment. In fact, he's more likely to get annoyed. The 50-year-old, American-born chief executive of Barclays Capital has far loftier ambitions.

February 01, 2002
1amari.jpg

Last edited:
Back