Your favorite parts of Fallout 4?

The dick doesn't increse in size along with the rest of the body, the more mass you have the smaller your dick tends to look and some types of muscle and fat (pelvic region) will straight up shorten your dick, Also they sterility comes from a virus that genetically "fixes" them, they already lose other secondary sexual characteristics like boobs and facial structure so their genitals becoming vestigial tumors would be more than likely. Also Francis is into S&M so the soreness might not come from his dick inside you.

The dick doesn't increse in size along with the rest of the body, the more mass you have the smaller your dick tends to look and some types of muscle and fat (pelvic region) will straight up shorten your dick, Also they sterility comes from a virus that genetically "fixes" them, they already lose other secondary sexual characteristics like boobs and facial structure so their genitals becoming vestigial tumors would be more than likely. Also Francis is into S&M so the soreness might not come from his dick inside you.

Hmmm, what about Marcus with the hookers in New Reno?

Gonna go with the "when it ended" response. It's a bittersweet thing, you know it ended but it doesn't erase the memory of all the crap the game has.

But it never ends, the game is built to be an endless grind of randomly generated shit. It only ends when you decide enough is enough.

Only the ones i personally made with mods.

Having all of the Preston Garvey crew facefuck Marcy.
Stealthy cleaning entire Quincy with only a knife and USP 45 silenced pistol while wearing Catwoman suit.
Decorating my settlements with crucified enslaved raiders etc.
Stuff like that.
Vanilla F4 is completely unplayable.

Finally getting a chance to join the extremely militant Children of Atom in Far Harbor.

I thought the CoA were really interesting in this game. Came a long way from that one crazy Megaton preacher.

Wow... Well I though I'd join this site to see what kinds of other people play Fallout, but after looking through a few threads, I can see that only riders of the nastalgia boner are accepted here, and anyone else just gets shut down and ridiculed. No thanks. Guess I should have looked before I verified my account.

For the record, I've played every main Fallout (NV is my favorite, followed by 4) and you people can praise the originals all you want, but those games are garbage gameplay wise. Great story, but garbage gamplay.

This site is about as tribalist and toxic as you can get.

For the record, I've played every main Fallout (NV is my favorite, followed by 4) and you people can praise the originals all you want, but those games are garbage gameplay wise. Great story, but garbage gamplay.
What is gameplay in RPGs? Is it only the combat, or is it include skill-checks (like even combat takes into account what the character can do, not what the player can do).

Wow... Well I though I'd join this site to see what kinds of other people play Fallout, but after looking through a few threads, I can see that only riders of the nastalgia boner are accepted here, and anyone else just gets shut down and ridiculed. No thanks. Guess I should have looked before I verified my account.

You should see the Codex :lmao:.
Also we have people who like FO3, FNV (many people here even say FNV is the best Fallout yet) and FO4.
The thing is that while FO4 is an action shooter mixed with construction sim, it is not a RPG, it contains elements of RPG, but it is not one. While all the Fallout games before it at least tried to be a RPG (even FOBOS was an action RPG even though it was just an awful spinoff), FO3 and FNV are action RPGs that already deviate a bit from the pure cRPG format (player skill is used in some areas instead of character skill).
Also Fallout always has a focus on story and characterization, and even newer games can have that, as proven by FNV.

FO4 is more for the action game players than the cRPG players. This site is for people who really lived and enjoyed the real hardcore and gold age RPGs. So of course FO4 going the route of action and discarding any good storytelling will leave a bad taste on the mouth of old and new fans of the series (we have people who like FO3 and/or FNV that don't like FO4 much because of being an action-shooter for example).

Now, we have had plenty of people that likes FO4 come by and have civilized discussions, also just because someone is critical and can see flaws on things other people might like doesn't make them toxic, hell we have people here who can say so many bad things about Fallout 2 and don't even like that classic game. Do we go around bashing those who do that? No, we all know Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Fallout 4 have problems. What makes us fans is that we like things but we are also aware of the problems or bad things about those games we love.

I have said it many times, I actually like when people can enjoy a game they bought, it means they think their money was worth it. The game is not for me but I am glad others enjoy it. I am a hardcore cRPG player and Fallout 4 leaves a lot to be desired for someone like me, that doesn't make me toxic, it is the same if I try to play any game from a genre I don't really enjoy be it a platformer, a FPS or a Telltale game :lmao:.

PS: Also you seem a bit toxic yourself by making a post and call others insults when no one insulted you, relax and take a deep breath, you will enjoy life much better if you calm down and be less angry about things like people's gaming taste >_> .

Oh, then you haven't seen the Codex yet. They'd flay you alive for claiming classic CRPGs are garbage in terms of gameplay.

Ironic since you seem to be quite tribalistic and toxic yourself. First post and it starts with insults towards people on the site. Not a great first or possibly last impression. Keep this up and you'll ignored in no time. In fact, posts like this are indicative for future troll-like behavior.

Well another forgettable troll for NMA, I guess. Been a while since we got another blatantly aggressive person (unless Brycen counts).

Back