Your local news

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

For your state, county, or territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could post some local news ... but how many of you can speak German?
Translate! I usually use Google translate.

The local police chief just got arrested for selling meth.

Too many people were doing illegal grows so they ruined it for the growers. No problem though since it is a buyers market.

Awh naw .. >_>
Screenshot_20220615-192735_Chrome.jpg

https://bornholm.nu/nyheder/beruset-mand-skabte-uro-i-nyker/110045
NYKER - Tuesday at At 01:30, the Bornholm Police received a call from a 34-year-old drunk man who was walking on Nyker main street and wanted a patrol to drive out to him.

Another citizen called and told that a drunk man was walking around shouting on the Nyker main street.

Police drove to the scene and found the 34-year-old with a 5-meter-long flagpole in his hands.

The patrol had a good chat with the man, the flagpole was returned to the owner, and at the request of himself, he was driven home to his mother in Rønne.

I never had any video application on this puter so I had to download Microsoft fucking cliptramp. As usual they want to get at all yer data and you forgo protection otherwise using it is a non starter ffs. Anyway Liverpool Echo stuff.
Your colleague : Dopa:)

Polish river Odra which is located near the border with Germany was polluted by the sewage from the company owned by a nephew of one of the politicians and as a result tons of fishes, birds and beavers died (firefighters in just last 5 days removed 10 tons of dead animals).

They've known about it for weeks, but wanted to sweep it under the rug.

Now the media (TVP) owned by the ruling party (PiS) publish the news ranging from blaming the opposition leaders and Germans secretly pumping mercury upstream against the current to interviewing some random experts without credentials claiming there's no pollution and fish died naturally.

IMG_20220818_103705.jpg

Tusk (leader of the opposing party) and Germans poisoned Odra to overtrow the Polish government!

A fisherman with 30 years of experience, when asked by a TVP3 Szczecin reporter about the plague of dead fish in the Odra, calms down the emotions
Everything returns to normal, the fish persevere, they wag their tails. Nature can cope with the help of the state

Meanwhile the animals are dying
IMG_20220818_110122.jpg

LANDSCAPE_840.jpeg

Last edited:
Polish river Odra which is located near the border with Germany was polluted by the sewage from the company owned by a nephew of one of the politicians and as a result tons of fishes, birds and beavers died (firefighters in just last 5 days removed 10 tons of dead animals).
Alright. I haven't kept up with the latest news here but from what I knew they still tried to figure what exactly was the cause - I mean it's obvious that it's not a "natural" disaster and there is some human interaction at work here.

At first they suspected mercury but they ruled it out later. From what I have read they dected high amounts of salt in the water which is a strong indication for some kind of chemical compound being the cause. The latest news I read is that they suspect several factors to play a role. Some chemical shit and the extremly low level of the river meaning, less water, higher concentration. Could be that more than one company using the river like a free garbage bin might be involved.

Who knows. It certainly sucks. That much is for sure. I mean fuck, is this the yellow river or something? Are we in China or India?

But honestly, I also think the error here is on the polish side. Apparantly they knew this days if not weeks before anything was detected in Germany.

Back