Your local news

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Alright. I haven't kept up with the latest news here

Haha. I wonder why. Britain did well in the international athletics in Munich but that is national news.

Murders in Dovecot is my latest news.

@Gizmojunk I missed your reply sorry. I did use virtual dub on my older puter to make AVI's from single frames , stop motion stuff. I use Audacity but not FFMPEG. I know you are a fan of blender, again it's not something I've used but a mate of mine used to big that up and used it a lot. Sadly trying to stop the older comp from crashing right out and switching off, I gave fans a good clean and applied more thermal paste. Windows insisted it needed to make repairs, after an hour or so it went to original HP recovery stuff lol. Silly me said ok. It went back to factory settings then it dawned on me the basic Win7 without service packs was as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. :irked:

Last edited:
y8ld0chc3tq91.jpg

@mobucks

Still with us brother?

It's all good here. Some minor flooding, a few brownouts, but the lights stayed on. Got lucky. Over on the west coast the houses were ripped off their foundation.

That is not my house that is Florida. That guy is also MIA now.

I think that guy in Florida is dead if he stayed in the attic.

So what. Everyone knows how this works from his bathtube. Just keep it away from candles and lighters.

God did not make blankets or fire monkeys did. Monkey people. Monkey apes. Ape like men type monkey creatures.

Back