10 best games.

Sorry, for the double-post I am not a big user of forums so I am not aware about the custom.
I don't find an official site for chaos overlords (I confess I havn't search it before the post) maybe because the company is closed (and this site is respecful of the legislation about vidéo games, I don't know if the problem is here), I won't do it again, I swear.
You said nobody speak's french outside France it's meaning we loot Africa during a half-millenium without imposed our language and religion to them? You forgot the positive effect of the colonization (or you've never eard about this notion like everybody who's not an lover of stinky cheese [and I am!]). In addition there is a big tribe of comical-singers-loggers with strange accent next to you who speak a parody of french.

Hugom94 said:
You forgot the positive effect of the colonization (or you've never eard about this notion like everybody who's not an lover of stinky cheese [and I am!]). In addition there is a big tribe of comical-singers-loggers with strange accent next to you who speak a parody of french.

You write English like Leclerq speaks it!

Iet is ay!

Most favoritest game ever:

Medieval Total War. It's not the "best" game, not even by my standards. I've just had an incredible level of amusement from it, however.

Hugom94 said:
You forgot the positive effect of the colonization (or you've never eard about this notion like everybody who's not an lover of stinky cheese [and I am!]).

Nothing like revisionist history. Keep pushing those postives, and if you keep sweeping hard enough, no one will remember anything else!

I don't speak english very well (for you because where i come from it's not so bad) so I don't know if your message was serious, but i think the implicit desaprobation of the colonization was easy to view, if you don't see that before now it's clear.

Ashmo said:
3. No abandonware links, 'cept official websites.

That game is on The Underdogs as well so it's not too big a deal; I can't speak for all the mods and admins but I'm more concerned about newer games and software than ones that have nearly become public domain by being on every abandonware site in existence.

Hugom94 said:
I don't speak english very well (for you because where i come from it's not so bad) so I don't know if your message was serious, but i think the implicit desaprobation of the colonization was easy to view, if you don't see that before now it's clear.

Honestly your grammar needs some work. Are you suggesting that it is easy to see that colonization is bad, or good? Although I don't know how anyone can be so blind as to call blatant imperialism "good" in any circumstance.

1.Original War (very hard to play)
2.Fallout2(first NPC game what i liked to play)
3.CS WC3 (suomi server beats it all)
4.fallout tactics(i have patched this but still bugging)
5.chaos engine(amiga500 games rule)
6.LieroX(most played in school)
7.chuck rock(amiga500)
8.blades of avernum(nice)
9.max payne2(yo)
10.civilication 3(Russians with communist beats all)

Anyone who plays Fallout 2 before Fallout 1 should be punished by exposure to a moderate dose of Fallout Tactics.

*Drumroll*

1. Final Fantasy VII (The first Action-Adventure game I played, and the best)
2. X-Com: UFO Defense (still play this great, turn-based classic)
3. Fallout (EDIT: I changed my mind, it is the better of the two)
4. Fallout 2(EDIT: Had to follow Fallout 1)
5. Halo (my love for the movie Aliens made me love this game)
6. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (best RTS ever with a good story to back)
7. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (a 3D Zelda, with a good story)
8. Metal Gear Solid (the good ole' days of PS1 espionage games)
9. Mortal Kombat (your soul is mine, then I'll make a good movie with a crappy sequel about it)
10. Operation Flashpoint (damn, this is war huh?)

Paladin Solo said:
3. Fallout 2 (had to be somewhere high on my list)
4. Fallout (had to follow for it is NOT the better of the two, but still a great classic)
From a roleplaying point of view, Fallout is actually the better one, since it does have a consistent setting and atmosphere. Fallout 2 was just bigger and more attuned to munchkinism, and hence garnered more praise.

Ratty said:
Don't forget to mention that it's also the most mislabeled one.

Yeah... Something about it actually being the third one outside of Japan.

From a roleplaying point of view, Fallout is actually the better one, since it does have a consistent setting and atmosphere. Fallout 2 was just bigger and more attuned to munchkinism, and hence garnered more praise.

I actually like Thunderdome and The Road Warrior more than Mad Max. But I'll acknowledge that Mad Max was only the better of the two when it comes to establshing the saga. Fallout 2, for me, played better, and had a higher replayability score for me as well, while the story wasn't as grand as the first one. That's why I said it was the better game. Story-wise, Fallout beats its sequel.

Paladin Solo said:
Ratty said:
Don't forget to mention that it's also the most mislabeled one.

Yeah... Something about it actually being the third one outside of Japan.

More like, something about it not being an RPG apart from being labelled as such.

Paladin Solo said:
I actually like Thunderdome and The Road Warrior more than Mad Max. But I'll acknowledge that Mad Max was only the better of the two when it comes to establshing the saga. Fallout 2, for me, played better, and had a higher replayability score for me as well, while the story wasn't as grand as the first one. That's why I said it was the better game. Story-wise, Fallout beats its sequel.

Hah, silly boy!

Mad Max was not only the establishment of a saga, it was also a fine cinematographic film. The Road Warrior was actually a better film, and an excellent film it was.

Thunderdome was fine the first half, then turns to shit. Waaaalker, Waaaalker.

Fallout 2 does have some good CRPG areas, the problem is they're often not that enjoyable, either because of stupid, hasty writing (San Francisco) or because of misappropriate setting (New Reno). No amount of added quests will make up for the amount of terrible setting, because setting is the game. I always boot up Fallout with more pleasure than Fallout 2.

Psfth... I totally ethnically, religiously, and murderously cleansed New Reno and San Francisco because I got caught banging the wife in Reno, and lost to that cheating bastard in San Fran in that Chinese boxing tourney.

Edit: Updated list;

1. Final Fantasy VII (The first Action-Adventure I played, and the best)
2. Fallout (EDIT: I changed my mind, it is the better of the two)
3. Fallout 2(EDIT: Had to follow Fallout 1)
4. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (best RTS ever with a good story to back)
5. X-Com: UFO Defense (still play this great, turn-based classic)
6. Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords (DEFINITELY pick this up over any other 4X game out there!)
7. Halo (my love for the movie Aliens made me love this game)
8. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (a 3D Zelda, with a good story)
9. Fight Night: Round 3 (Sorry Mortal Kombat, you've been replaced by a franchise with way better sequels.)
10. Starship Troopers (2005) ("BUGS SIR! MILLIONS OF THEM!")

Back