17 days to go

Nazism: A complex and intricate affair that led to state-sanctioned discrimination, bigotry and one of the most chilling examples of genocide in human history.

Internet's usage of Nazism: THEY'S DOIN' WHAT I DON'T DOES!

I'm aware of how Nazism worked historically, that's what I was comparing it to. Along with the Social Darwinism they employed and many, many people bought into.

It was supposed to elicit thought on that just because something is supported by a majority doesn't make it correct.

I know.

But I'm in a bit of an angry dome at the moment because there's a guy on another thread got me so mad with his poor grasp of logic I'm just posting pictures of cute animals.

In fact...

attachment.php

Attachments

• cute-animal.jpg
    cute-animal.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 680
Well, that was not my intent. I was trying to poke fun at myself for Nazism being the first thing that came to mind as a possible refute.

I get it now that I've had time to calm down and reflect on things.

I am sorry if I came off as some sort of nonsensical tyrant.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kOeVmmT.jpg
    kOeVmmT.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 722
If it turns out that this whole Fallout thing doesn't work for us we have always the option to turn this forum in to a No Mammals Allowed community focused around cute animals or something.

I like how that guy hasn't quite grasped the gentle way in which I am mocking him.

I don't care about looking cool in front of you guys.

I like (most of) you because you're genuinely cool people who like some of the same stuff I like.

If all I cared about was trying to impress people, I'd out at the skate park shredding concrete while on fire or something.

Back