A new Fallout game? Fallout 1.5: Resurrection's english version is out!

Now im stuck again. :( Helped empire and now they said they willl contact me when it is time to take out that anonym guy?

That's okay.
Don't forget to sync your pip-boy with one of the computer terminals in imperial palace, and wait couple of days. Feel free to take other jobs meanwhile!

That's okay.
Don't forget to sync your pip-boy with one of the computer terminals in imperial palace, and wait couple of days. Feel free to take other jobs meanwhile!

Yeah i synced it thanks. Okay i try waiting couple days.

omg this big fight with Elisa and robots and everything is so impossible :( Any tips for this? Using psycho and buffout too.

Last edited:
Yeah i synced it thanks. Okay i try waiting couple days.

omg this big fight with Elisa and robots and everything is so impossible :( Any tips for this? Using psycho and buffout too.

It is a tough fight indeed but:

Once one of the leaders of the fight is dead,the battle is over.Focus fire on the enemy leader and when dead the rest will surrender. Same goes for your side though

There's also a way how to make the fight much easier. Depends on your character build, since you need certain skill high enough in order to turn the tides in your favor.

Hey so what's up with some of the merchants just didn't want to accept my offer at all? Like the merchant in the Imperial City and also the merchant in Corath if iirc.

Edit: Never mind, valcik to the rescue in the Codex. Confirmed that a Geiger counter not fully charged was apparently not acceptable for vendors, and it's been so since vanilla.

Last edited:
Anyone here aside from Risewild managed to finds out how to make the Super Mutants friendly?

Not sure if this has been covered yet, as I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but I'm stuck on a quest in Corath.
So both Nestor and Uncle are asking me to challenge the other one in the ring. Vodka just told me about Blaster's private doctor, who keeps him sedated. I went to see the private doctor, and I get the feeling that I'm supposed to spike Blaster's Sedatives or something, but I can't figure out for the life of me how. Anyone got this far and know?

/Edit2: I have played less than 5 minutes, and I am 100% honest here. The first thing coming to my mind... Maybe @.Pixote. should take a look at the maps here and there. The intro dungeon (a rats dungeon, really?) looks lazy, simply because it is a big quadratic room. I think this can be done a lot better.

I just installed...BTW I never touch other peoples stuff, the mapper will hate me for interfering.

Some people at their forum complained about black borders, but anyone who has used the mapper know the way the game deals with the borders is crappy, that's why the game is meant to be played at 640x480.

Back