AI Generated Images for people that cannot do art

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Fantastico. That reminds me of ' Bacon '. although I may have made a misteak.
I think in a cathedral an alter piece made from this collection would benefit mankind.
Good eye william, at least one of them was indeed requested to be generated emulating the style of Bacon. As for the altar, I suppose the western world is one big church of the flesh so just print them out and staple them to telephone poles or something

IMG_20221116_160451.jpg

Good eye william, at least one of them was indeed requested to be generated emulating the style of Bacon. As for the altar, I suppose the western world is one big church of the flesh so just print them out and staple them to telephone poles or something

Altering the altar may make vegans eat eggs. I don't know why I think that, but I do.

Stapling things to telephone poles is a phrase I have seen before ;). My PER is sky high.

Can you say why, exactly?
Authorship in art is a pretty fluid and vague concept to begin with (think sampling and collages for example, but we could talk about influences and the whole history / progression of arts in our culture etc.) and this just muddies the waters even further: is the author the user, the programmer or the AI? IP rights just happen to be directly tied to this because without the $ incentives nobody would give a shit about who the author is and everyone would be having a grand old time instead. I guess a better way to put it would be that art and labor are pretty fundamental things for us humans and now we're kinda having to redefine our relationship to both, and I just find it interesting I guess. Looks like we're not at the end of history quite yet after all.

...But it requires real world contact info verifiable by billing information.
IE. They demand a phone number and refuse virtual services like Google Voice. Pass. ;)

It's the reason I abandoned the sign-up form, twice.

Back