Are shots to testicles really funny?

THen you should have no problem with them.

I think the issue is more with the old games being top-down. I play Diablo 3, but never feel immersed, or at least enjoying myself. I tried Pillars of Eternity, and deleted that game from my steam library.

But, I am not going to run this off the rails. Shots to the groin are generally funny, as they make guys turn to girls for a moment.

Last edited:
Fresh news from harsh wasteland! Hakeswill the Reaper, my favourite practice target for crotch mangling blows since 1998, went off after a first mighty blow this time. Very satisfying.

65phsw.jpg

"You critically hit x for x damage in her groin. Her childbearing days are in trouble as she collapses in a limp heap"

I always felt so fucking bad after this.

This literally made me laugh out loud when I first did it. Bitch was trying to shove .223 rounds into my head, I'm not gonna treat her differently because she's a woman.

In a nutshell, yes. Shots to the testicles are funny. Because my sense of humor has not grown an inch since I turned 13.

They are very useful, but I don't prefer shooting to the groin. I personally get that feeling of nausea when thinking about hurting one's genitalia, even if that was of the Super Mutant in the video game.
But Morpheus and Lieutenant deserved it in the first game.
In the second, however, many, many more people did...
IIRC from the Vault 87 Terminals,Super Mutants (Or at least the East Coast variant) don't have Genitalia.

They are asexual in appearance (which is false, considering they CLEARLY appear "masculine" by definition). That doesn't mean they don't have genitals. Also this is specifically the East Coast variant, which doesn't exist since that never happened. =P Vree's report and the Master's comments in the original game make it very clear that Super Mutant both have sexes and still have sexual organs intact. They're simply sterile, and reading about FEV from the holodisk you can find in the 4th floor of The Glow will explain why: the virus treats gametes as "flawed" genes, and "corrects" those flaws. By making halves of chromosomal pairings into whole sets of chromosomes, they cannot combine with each other anymore, making reproduction impossible.

Speaking of funny violence, I remember Lenny in FO2 (I was playing Restoration Patch so I'm not sure if it is in the main game.) shouting at someone that he cut his nipple off. I wonder if that line is scripted to only happen twice.

Hell yeah, groin shots are awesome. After Fallout series I searched them everywhere I could.

Whenever I play Jagged Alliance 2 I always try to pick mercenaries with "Malicious" personality. Why? Because they have the unique ability to shoot people in the groin so they fall to the floor in agony. When you wanna see an enemy on the floor, other mercs have to go for the legs. Malicious mercs shoot in the balls. Isn't that just great?

On the side note, my last Fallout 2 RP Ironman character died after focusing groin hits in melee combat against enemies with SMG's. Got bad rolls on crits, rip next turn. So be advised, balls are pretty unreliable to both sides of the battle.

:lmao:

Who doesn't love a bit of groin damage?
"Her childbearing days are in trouble as she collapses in a limp heap."
P.S. did Fallout Tactics really had critical hit messages?

Last edited:
Hell yeah, groin shots are awesome. After Fallout series I searched them everywhere I could.

Whenever I play Jagged Alliance 2 I always try to pick mercenaries with "Malicious" personality. Why? Because they have the unique ability to shoot people in the groin so they fall to the floor in agony. When you wanna see an enemy on the floor, other mercs have to go for the legs. Malicious mercs shoot in the balls. Isn't that just great?

On the side note, my last Fallout 2 RP Ironman character died after focusing groin hits in melee combat against enemies with SMG's. Got bad rolls on crits, rip next turn. So be advised, balls are pretty unreliable to both sides of the battle.

I guess, if you're roleplaying a band of psychopaths.

I wouldn't expect my opponent to have any use of any of their body parts anyway, so it doesn't really matter in which shape if leave them.

I love watching people struggle in the Temple of Trials...they're so bad at playing the game, it's embarrassing. The above is no exception.

They [sometimes] notice the effect of the 'animal' AI, but do not usually grasp what it means for them.

Back