Cthulhu Armageddon

Given Diamond City has education, elections, and a centralized economy I'm not sure how that qualifies as an anarchy.
It's one small community. In the entirety of Boston, only one small baseball field has shown any signs of progresss in 210 years.
Honestly, part of my problem with the Commonwealth was it was too civilized. There's no real stakes as far as I can see for the Sole Survivor to get involved with anything large scale.
What?

An entire area overrun with raiders is somehow too civilized for you? How?
In the Capital Wasteland, I really felt humanity was going to die out in that region and the end of everything was about to happen.

In New Vegas, it's the possible end of NCR and civilization.

In the Commonwealth? Who gives a shit if the Brotherhood of Steel and Institute shoot each other up?
That seems like bad writing on Bethesda's part, as opposed to the world being too civilized tbh.

They could have easily written it as though there was something at stake.

Interestingly, I actually split the difference on how to handle rebuilding in Cthulhu Armageddon. I wanted a barren and hostile world but I didn't think it would be a good idea that humankind wouldn't even TRY to rebuild so I did a good job of trying to come up with as many unique settlements and cultures which I envisioned would be created in the aftermath.

I made the Dunwych tribe, New Arkham (which was a military dictatorship on an Air Force Base inspired by SOMEONE), the people inhabiting Ghoul Pass, and the Las Vegas-esque cattle town of Kingsport. I also alluded to various settlements which had existed and been destroyed to give the place a sense of history.

Overall, I was less influenced by Bethesda and more by Interplay's version of Fallout.

So this was back in your Neo-Nazi Skinhead days I see.

I'm so ashamed. There's heterosexual romance too! :weep:

So far, though, Lovecraft fans and non-fans are both liking it so I'm pretty happy. The paperback version will also be coming out soon.

The sequel, THE TOWER OF ZHAAL, is also in editing.

I'm stalled with the third manuscript as I'm torn between going Pulpy, dark, and sexy with an increase in the violence as well as depravity versus playing it as a more straight horror adventure.

Tough call.

I'm afraid to give this book a try. Given I pretty much always disagree with @CT Phipps I'm scared he'll give me a rigged copy of the book.

20170121215652_1.jpg

(Yeah I was bored today.)

Honestly speaking, I'm very intrigued by the idea of how someone would compare the book to my posting style.

Maybe someone could bite the bullet and I'll send them a free copy so they can warn the others away/say I've got some sort of insane split personality.

Honestly speaking, I'm very intrigued by the idea of how someone would compare the book to my posting style.

Maybe someone could bite the bullet and I'll send them a free copy so they can warn the others away/say I've got some sort of insane split personality.

I'll take the bullet to the dick my dude, extremely interested in how crazy you are

Was that any good?

It's not exactly an attempt at high art. It's basically me just writing ten thousand jokes from my deranged protagonist and his Harley Quinn-esque sidekick. :) In my third book, they literally stop the plot against the time-traveling Nazi president to discuss Star Wars: The Force Awakens and why it was disappointing for a page.

I mean, the first book begins with him standing on a rooftop practicing dramatic poses and trying to see if he can pull of a gravelly Batman voice (he can't).

Back