Cyberpunk 2077 - Coming out on the 10th

Though I'd like new Shadowrun, Deus Ex, Syndicate, hell even Cyberpunk 2020 games I hope this doesn't cause every bum in the business to come out with their own 'Cyberpunk' flavored game.

Last edited:
As long as there arent too many and the ones we get have their own take on it it should be refreshing... hopefully.

I bought it digitally, never got to actually play it, and got my money back. Now I'm not sure if I should give it another chance after they patch it.

I bought it digitally, never got to actually play it, and got my money back. Now I'm not sure if I should give it another chance after they patch it.
If you liked CDPR's previous games, or you're interested in Cyberpunk games then give it a shot post patches and at a discounted price.

That's the impression I get from most reviews though, I haven't played it proper yet.

I think it's a great game in terms of storytelling and fun to be had but the gameplay itself is just so-so.

Reminds me of Blood Dragon gameplay wise to a degree. I guess if you play on stupid hard, go for a stealth build and squint you can pretend it's one of the recent Deus Ex games. Sure I would have liked if I could lop some dude's head off and punt it at another enemy but I'm not gonna be pretentious buttbrain about it.

I will say having cyberdeck is far too useful to pass up even if slowing down time and being able to be instant head shot cowboy is easier to play. Though when I decided to have another go at this at lower difficulty will probably go slow mo abusing street samurai. shits hilarious.

Reminds me of Blood Dragon gameplay wise to a degree. I guess if you play on stupid hard, go for a stealth build and squint you can pretend it's one of the recent Deus Ex games. Sure I would have liked if I could lop some dude's head off and punt it at another enemy but I'm not gonna be pretentious buttbrain about it.

I will say having cyberdeck is far too useful to pass up even if slowing down time and being able to be instant head shot cowboy is easier to play. Though when I decided to have another go at this at lower difficulty will probably go slow mo abusing street samurai. shits hilarious.

I literally paid money for the Far Cry: Blood Dragon soundtrack. I love it more than all other Far Cry games combined.

upload_2020-12-24_1-22-28.png

Got it for Christmas, haven't had the chance to play it through because of updates.

I have played a bit of it at work, it's pretty decent from what I've seen, it just feels like it was released too early

There's actually some decent Choice Based Misions. My favorite so far being whether you'll help a revolution within a brothel to put in charge Judy the Punk Girl or a intelligent female gangster who actually has plans to make peace with the Tyger Claws.

1. If you side with Punk Girl, the brothel is attacked and there's bloody consequences before it gets shut down. Judy also gets a death mark.

2. If you side with the gangster girl, things more or less stay the same at the brothel but you've eliminated the rapist bosses.

Last edited:

Also Bethesda: "Also, we own your mods and can use them whenever we want without giving you credit."

Last edited:
By credit I mean just a thank in the credits or something. I mean, Bethesda stole the plot from Autumn Leaves for a quest in Far Harbor without so much as giving credit to the guy. I just feel that is scummy.

Back