Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

BGS twitter : Welcome to Fallout 76, the online prequel where every surviving human is a real person.

So if you do play solo, you will be the only human in the game?? I guess in all of the "quests" you will be dealing with robots, computer ai, maybe some intelligent creatures...and the voice of the overseer.

You can play Destiny Solo too, technically. The game sound like it is designed like your typical MMO so you would just be playing a MMO by yourself, like a fucking loser, kys.

14agaxk.jpg

Gentlemen it has been a privilege to share my love for this franchise with you. But everything comes to an end eventually.

Hahaha, never again. I still have not bought (and will not buy) the dlcs of Fallout 4. This is a case of pure hatred.

If I have to single out something about this, it's how Bethesda's turned Fallout's nuclear themes into a joke a complete joke. Nuclear weapons and all they bring were something dark originally in Fallout - now Bethesda's like; "hey nukes for everyone be happy yay nukes-for-laughs!" - what a sham. Just the intro of Fallout 2 alone delivers a message on nuclear weapons far more potent than anything Bethesda's managed.

I'm probably about the only person who enjoyed Fallout 4 but this game is a step too far even for me.

Its going to be awful, unless they clarify solo means singleplayer and offline.
Expect 12 year old griefers, spawn killing, screaming down the mic, all of your settlements being destroyed.

Its going to play terribly because the engine isn't even meant for multiplayer stuff (assuming they are using the same engine as Fo4 etc.).
They've damned the game from the start.

Casual mic-drop Elder Scrolls VI trailer. Nice.

Overall I liked the presentation. At least they're honest with what Fallout means to them and nowhere near as disingenuous compared to the Fallout 4 lead up.

If I have to single out something about this, it's how Bethesda's turned Fallout's nuclear themes into a joke a complete joke. Nuclear weapons and all they bring were something dark originally in Fallout - now Bethesda's like; "hey nukes for everyone be happy yay nukes-for-laughs!" - what a sham. Just the intro of Fallout 2 alone delivers a message on nuclear weapons far more potent than anything Bethesda's managed.

Even FO3 tried to do something with how easy is to use weapons of mass destruction and how devastating their effects are (it was a bit hit and a lot miss, but they tried).

Then FO76 rolls in: Nuke Noobz! Collect rare resources from the nuked towns! Forget that you fucking dropped a nuke on nuclear apocalypse survivors!

Also, every person that thought it wasn't gonna be Fust-Z must be so excited for a game.

Even FO3 tried to do something with how easy is to use weapons of mass destruction and how devastating their effects are (it was a bit hit and a lot miss, but they tried).

Then FO76 rolls in: Nuke Noobz! Collect rare resources from the nuked towns! Forget that you fucking dropped a nuke on nuclear apocalypse survivors!

Also, every person that thought it wasn't gonna be Fust-Z must be so excited for a game.

Yeah, Fallout 3 had some parts where they pretty clearly 'got' that killing millions of people with nuclear weapons was a bad thing
now they've apparently forgotten that entirely
which is.... surprisingly disappointing
like nukes aren't a joke. They are something pretty terrible. Nuking anything is terrible. I think thats the most basic thing that can be said about such things
but apparently Bethesda can't even get that right.

Added the gameplay reveal to the OP.
"It's the apocalypse, it's not an amusement park."
Quoth the Phipps: REEEEEEEEEEE
Quoth everyone else: Well, thanks for noticing that now.

Also, nice MG42 model. And PGarvey execution.

Back