Fallout 76: General thread

Look at this Fanuc, has the cheek of cheeks to waddle in here and try to start shit only to play the pls no bully card. Putz needs to go to waybackmachine to a time anybody gave a molocule of a fuck about Fallout 3 around here since Rip Van Winkle over here slept though those days.
The kid just started a new account on Codex under the same name. He must have just learned how to forum.
Well that answers my question if the assholes over at the rpgcodex have to deal with this shit. Autism really knows no bounds.

On the whole threats thing, I can believe if the older members back in the day did do something that as stupid as that on their own. I just don't believe anything it says though seeing that it has been a low grade troll.

The kid just started a new account on Codex under the same name. He must have just learned how to forum.
:roffle:

I guess it must be mfkndgfll's alt then.

It's just so fucking boring and you guys fall for it and go in depth with this jackass. Please don't bother illustrating the difference between the Kings and the fucking Hot Rod fucks from Fallout 4. There is no fucking comparison. Piss off. It's a charade.

it wasn't as good as chunglord but it's nice to argue about Fallout now and again, sometimes the agreeability in here is stale.
Useful thing about trolls is that it forces me to recall stuff about Fallout that I don't think about as much as I used to. That said, not feeding the trolls is preferable.

Shut the fuck up, Toront, you were doing the same thing.

I'm not giving a full page article on why Fallout 4 or 3 is shit. Why waste your fucking time? Because frankly it makes you both look retarded in the end.

Common butthurt tactic: Call the other user a troll to distract from their argument.

Also another common butthurt tactic: Say the other person is some other guy on another site to discredit their argument.

mfkdggrfll is still the king. Man got assblasted here and went on to great heights. Getting the most retadred ratings from any user in the RPG Codex.

I'm not giving a full page article on why Fallout 4 or 3 is shit. Why waste your fucking time?
Because it fuels my black heart.

Common troll tactic: Have nothing new to say so keep repeating shit.

mfkdggrfll is still the king. Man got assblasted here and went on to great heights. Getting the most retadred ratings from any user in the RPG Codex.

Because it fuels my black heart.

Whatever floats your boat. :)

Eh some posters around here you can tell want to talk about Fallout instead of whatever dumbshit is going on in General or godforbid the Oder *shudders* and look forward to sparring. this here was the perfect opportunity for some folks to let off some steam but instead of a squash match they went full-on thesis mode which I will say was a little uncalled for since this Jagov is clearly not worth the effort.

Here's something new.

Fallout 3 and 4 and 76 are objectively better than EVERYTHING else in the franchise.

Which is boring and I don't care and proves my point. Leaving New Vegas out is just retarded and shows your intentions. And I don't even like New Vegas anymore.

WAH WAH cry harder little baby WAH WAH

I didn't put New Vegas in because it sucks.

I don't care enough to cry. You bore me. I just choose to call you on your shit because I am snowed in and don't feel like digging myself out yet.

Eh some posters around here you can tell want to talk about Fallout instead of whatever dumbshit is going on in General or godforbid the Oder *shudders* and look forward to sparring. this here was the perfect opportunity for some folks to let off some steam but instead of a squash match they went full-on thesis mode which I will say was a little uncalled for since this Jagov is clearly not worth the effort.

you can just say my name you know

WAH WAH cry harder little baby WAH WAH

I didn't put New Vegas in because it sucks.

fallout shelter is actually the best game fucking pleb

New Vegas is right there with Fallout 3, 4, 76 as peak fallout though? FPS games are best games.

Back