Fallout 76: General thread

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is our moderator for the night. He claims everyone who goes against his opinion is a kid, while pulling out literal playground insults.

Hopefully mommy tucks him in and reads him his bedtime story so we can all discuss the fundamentals of Fallout 76 in peace.

i remember when trolling was an art. The whole balance of riling people up enough while at the same time being ambigous if you were actually serious or not.

Now we have fucking amateurs running the craft with completely played out bullshit and being completely obvious. Shameful display.

Doesn't change the fact that you're trying to change the topic.

I came here, made this post to talk Fallout 76. The topic was immediately hijacked.

Then I brought up NMA's shady past, of which is acknowledged on every other forum out there except this one (for obvious reasons). That got immediately hijacked.

Don't think I don't understand what you're doing.

I hope everyone here is having as much fun as I am. This is my first “troll” since I started an account here. Obviously he’s having fun, as he’s still here, and it can be fun to retread the same arguments we’ve been making for the last decade. At the very least it’s a good creative writing exercise. I wish I had the energy to participate more.

I hope everyone here is having as much fun as I am. This is my first “troll” since I started an account here. Obviously he’s having fun, as he’s still here, and it can be fun to retread the same arguments we’ve been making for the last decade. At the very least it’s a good creative writing exercise. I wish I had the energy to participate more.
Don't worry about not being able to participate, this thread will likely get locked soon and there would be nothing gained from posting responses to trolls.

Damn. I knew the people on this forum were retardedly obsessed with Bethesda, but now I realize that it's even worse than that. You're all underage.

Like look at this post:
This is my first “troll” since I started an account here
Tell me if you think an adult wrote this.

How about this one?
No there are not. They all left you fucking moron. Literally everyone is gone you stupid piece of shit.

Remember that apparently, I'm the troll. Despite making this entire thread, spending an hour to type this out and documenting my posts with cold hard evidence, I'm the troll.

Don't worry about not being able to participate, this thread will likely get locked soon and there would be nothing gained from posting responses to trolls.
Yeah, this is not going anywhere. If this thread isn't locked soon, it will most likely be forgotten very quick and then vatted.

I was hoping we would get another mfkdggrfll since that lasted like a month and he actually meant everything he said, but alas, it was not to be.

Yeah, this is not going anywhere. If this thread isn't locked soon, it will most likely be forgotten very quick and then vatted.

I was hoping we would get another mfkdggrfll since that lasted like a month and he actually meant everything he said, but alas, it was not to be.

it might end up like the chunglord thread where it went on for like 15+ pages after the guy left and blossomed into random discussions about fallout

Damn. I knew the people on this forum were retardedly obsessed with Bethesda, but now I realize that it's even worse than that. You're all underage?

Like look at this post:

Tell me if you think an adult wrote this.

How about this one?

Remember that apparently, I'm the troll. Despite making this entire thread, spending an hour to type this out and documenting my posts with cold hard evidence, I'm the troll.
I will admit I’m often surprised at the amount of underage people with accounts here, though they often seem to have opinions more similar to your own than mine. I would’ve assumed you were underage, who else would have the kind of time and/or energy to hate everyone here yet still argue.

Here’s the thing though, you really are being way too obvious of a troll. Have you noticed that I have yet to insult you? The first time I replied to you it was with a joke, a gif from office space expressing my disagreement with you. If anything it was self-deprecating, as I was portraying myself as Lumbergh. And you immediately replied with something implying I wasn’t smart enough to make an argument, instead of asking what I disagreed with specifically, which I would have been more than happy to get into with you had you been more polite. So that plus everything I’ve heard from you has brought me to the conclusion that you are indeed a troll. You probably do like fallout 3 but that’s not why you came here.

The thing is, if you had just gone along and played dumb, saying stuff like “what’s wrong with the brotherhood being in every game?” or “turn-based combat is outdated”, you would’ve really riled people up here. And trolling is a lot more fun when people don’t realize you are a troll.

The first time I replied to you it was with a joke, a gif from office space expressing my disagreement with you. If anything it was self-deprecating, as I was portraying myself as Lumbergh
Cool. Whatever you perceive it as. One thing you have to keep in mind though:
You wanted to post that to get likes or "rads" or whatever they call it here. It was a blatant piggyback off my more intelligent, well-expressed post.

you immediately replied with something implying I wasn’t smart enough to make an argument,
I said not everyone can make a well-informed opinion. I didn't imply you weren't too smart enough to make it, just that you choose not to.

So that plus everything I’ve heard from you has brought me to the conclusion that you are indeed a troll. You probably do like fallout 3 but that’s not why you came here.
Wow. Anyone who likes Fallout 3 and has the balls to retort my posts is apparently a troll.

A reminder that calling someone a troll to evade their arguments only strengthen them, because you do not address the point and hand, and decide to ignore it.

If I'm addressing your points, which I have done succinctly, I expect you address mine. And well, if you don't, expect me to respond exactly in the same way.

I have to give you credit Heisenberg. You go hard as fuck when the odds are against you, it's almost admirable. 109 messages and I don't think you're gonna be stopping soon. Truly a job well done. Whoever said before that trolling is an art you are not accomplished in, is surely proven wrong now.

Nah, this one's just wrong. He's not as funny as other trolls. I'm spoiled by the days of Dragonborn, with his excellent spelling and grammar, his flat-eartherism and his god-tier fanfic writing.

More people coming out of the woodwork to concede their arguments.

I've won the argument. If your only response is "he's a troll" because you do not possess the intellectual capability to continue the argument, then you have in fact, LOST the argument.

Back