Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
people buying a bunch of useless shit with their dad's credit card
Man you are crazy if you think most of the people playing this game aren't in their 30s-40s lol. Most of the people I've met HAVE kids.

They're out here wildin' now though:
https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/art...lout-76-update-14-patch-notes-october-23-2019

Not sure how I feel about this. The monthly fee is actually not bad for the atoms you get every month. Wasn't expecting a premium membership. I can already see the sub-reddit foaming at the mouth.

Man you are crazy if you think most of the people playing this game aren't in their 30s-40s lol. Most of the people I've met HAVE kids.
It was a reference to Fortnite and the business these companies want but it was obviously below you, my big brained friend.

Special-Ed version helmets that will kill you with mold
Pretty sure that was only the ones sold at Gamestops that weren't part of the pre-order edition kind.

They're out here wildin' now though:
https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/art...lout-76-update-14-patch-notes-october-23-2019

Not sure how I feel about this. The monthly fee is actually not bad for the atoms you get every month. Wasn't expecting a premium membership. I can already see the sub-reddit foaming at the mouth.
This looks like a big blunder. Only a max of 8 people can be on a private session and if the owner leaves and no one else is paying the premium membership the session ends? Sounds kinda shit for 13 bucks a month or 100/year. At that rate, you should expect to have something I was talking about, something like a session that doesn't end outside of updates and maintenance despite if anyone is online in your world or not.

I know other stuff comes with it but for some people, they'd probably just rather mod a server than worry about the extra bonus materials. The fact that it's a thing that goes offline like this and you have to have pre-made characters from regular servers for it doesn't sound like the mods available for the servers will be non-Creation Club or non-Atomic Shop mods.

You also get in game bonuses with this too, damn. More storage space essentially by letting you offload junk into a separate container and a second fast travel point that has your mainstays of a camp with it?

Of course they are gonna keep producing content, because the other solution is to stop supporting the game. Doesn't mean they aren't desperate for money when they have 100 dollars annual membership and are monetizing convenience items now.

The mere fact that the game was literally being attached to new controllers for free should tell you how much of a colossal financial failure this game was, even if it was made on the cheap. Stores were trying to get rid of stock because the game wasn't selling.

Now you have to pay for private servers. The thing a lot of people were waiting for the game to have and it's monetized. Doesn't matter if you can play with a friend that is paying for the private server, someone has to pay for that private server and it's honestly ridiculous. In a game that already asks for money upfront.

Last edited:
So they are seriously offering an additional 100 dollars a year membership for a game that already costs 60 dollars to play?

So they are seriously offering an additional 100 dollars a year membership for a game that already costs 60 dollars to play?
actually.png

ACKCHYUALLY it's only 40 dollars on Bethesda's store and it's on sale today for 24 bucks because it's October 23rd.

Bethesda is now officially jumping the Mirelurk.

If anyone publicly admits to buying this package they should receive the first ever NMA tag that shows how retarded they are.

If someone bought the Collector's edition of this piece of shit and then purchased the Subscription they have effectively spent 300 dollars on it, the price of a new console.

If anyone publicly admits to buying this package they should receive the first ever NMA tag that shows how retarded they are.

Gotta be honest I'm mulling it over if only because 1650 atoms is a way better deal than the regular bundles but there's also nothing else I'm interested in. Private servers have no use for me personally and I'm not interested in infinite scrap. Apparently the membership also gives unique atom shop discounts which I guess might be worthwhile. It ends up being about $10 a month if I pay for the year where I live. There's also premium member only... emotes?

Fallout76_Fallout1st_Emotes.gif

The scumiest part is that they are putting a New Vegas armor behind this 100 dollar subscription while they fucked Obsidian over a metacritic score.

Back