Fallout: London trailer

Hassknecht

For hate's sake.
Staff member
Admin
Board Cop oTO
Orderite
More Fallout mods! This time for Fallout 4 with Fallout: London, which sets itself in, you guessed it, London. Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON!
The trailer opens in the classic Fallout-style of old music to some camera pulling back revealing a ruined London, then a narrator gives some background on the game while being extremely bri'ish.

Looks like a lot of work has already gone into it, the locations shown do look pretty spiffy.

You may now REEEEEE about how Fallout is totally and utterly rooted in Americana and can't ever be set in Europe.

At least there won't be supermutants and BoS roaming around.

As usual the city looks a bit to intact to have been properly nuked. That's the tradeoff when you keep all the landmarks I guess.

Reading the thread title, I thought for a second there that was some E3 reveal from Bethesda haha

Really shame they are doing it in Fallout 4 because i ain't installing that game into my laptop just to play it.

As usual the city looks a bit to intact to have been properly nuked. That's the tradeoff when you keep all the landmarks I guess.

Shit is so uninspired and played out, TBH. I'm not particularly interested in playing "Fallout" games where this is the environment you had to deal with.

This is a travesty. Fallout can ONLY be set in California. It must be in isometric perspective, and released in the late 90s by Interplay or subsidiaries. Soundtrack must be composed by Mark Morgan, and it must contain few, if any, recognizable landmarks.

Fallout wont work outside the us
the core themes of what makes Fallout Fallout are intrinsically tied to American history and culture

This is a travesty. Fallout can ONLY be set in California. It must be in isometric perspective, and released in the late 90s by Interplay or subsidiaries. Soundtrack must be composed by Mark Morgan, and it must contain few, if any, recognizable landmarks.
Haha! Nice one. I'm going to put that on our twitter and see what happens.

What's our reply to this guy?
Reply with:
019wtEk.gif

What's our reply to this guy?

"If you hadn't left NMA behind maybe you would have seen where the joke came from."
Alternative:
"Yiff in hell you traitorous bastard".
Haha, he now even has pronouns in his bio and is bisexual.

Fallout wont work outside the us
the core themes of what makes Fallout Fallout are intrinsically tied to American history and culture

At this point we've got 4 games set in America that don't get what the core themes of Fallout are.

Trailer looks cool, I'll have to keep an eye on the project.

Trailer looks visually impressing, but I see exactly 0% Fallout in it. This could be any other post-apocalyptic game.

At this point we've got 4 games set in America that don't get what the core themes of Fallout are.
Four? 3, 4, 76 and? Did Bethesda made another Fallout game i'm no aware of? Or is it Brotherhood of Steel?

Back