Fallout: London trailer

This is a german illustration from '68, for example. You'll find that the difference between the futuristic visions didn't differ that much between nations since the whole point was going for something radically new, but you'll find some interesting details that differ.
It's actually pretty funny how quickly they expected entire cityscapes to be replaced.

Looks nice, a little worried because of the Frontier fiasco, but looking good so far.

Also hoping that they use Fallout New Vegas's system instead of Fallout 4's.

Looks interesting but I don't have a legit copy of Fallout 4 to try it with. I don't mind the change of setting as I have always been curious about the state of other locales in the Fallout world beyond America (as depicted by sources outside Bethesda) so I am fond of depictions of other places in the usual setting (like 1.5 being set in New Mexico etc.).

Shame that they are using 4's system. They may need additional time to be able to learn how to implement skills back in the mod if they are not too familiar with it (I can't recall if other modders have figured out how to implement proper skill-checks in other Fallout 4 conversion mods).

If it is depicting post-apocalyptic London, I do hope they avoid using typical British stereotypes and tropes which ends up coming across as what someone not from the UK thinks the British seem like (i.e. We Happy Few etc.).

Last edited:
Fallout? There is nothing related to "Fallout" into that teaser, the only thing related to it is the engine, and Creation engine is full of bugs and other shit

2237 and the UK is still a molty mess?

Why do I feel they only have that date so they can put Tenpenny in and have him fuck off to America after a questline.

I don't think Fallout can't be done outside of the US. But a UK Fallout, I think, should look towards Threads, Where the Wind Blows, and their own mix of punk, mods, rockers, and the like from the 50s and mixing it with the 80s onwards.

The rule for any foreign Fallout should be - what did your nation think, in the 50s, its future would be like, then, what was it doing in the 80s, then add a hundred odd years of atomic energy and cold war politics ontop of that. Something like Ghana would be a left-leaning nation surrounded by a West African megacountry, for example, fighting off both Soviet and American influence to varying levels of success, and so on. Remember the movements then. Pan-nationalism, lots of balancing the powers, so on.

By 2237 it's been 160 years since the bombs, and 180- years since the European Commonwealth fell apart. You'll think *Something* would come up by then, than some small government around a neighborhood.

The Knights of Camelot thing is a neat idea. The Fifth Columnists...maybe? The UK had both a strong labour-left scene throughout the 20th century, and a strong right-base theme.

London should absolutely be flattened or holey. I can get the appeal of landmarks. But I would imagine something more like 3. Some landmarks left, a lot of holes, a lot less intact and pristine urban environments. Nuked bases, lots of camps, lots of burnt out warzones. Especially since the UK is much closer to the USSR and fuck it lets say the French lob a few their way.

I absolutely love the Fallout 4 modding community, they are really great at making their own out of what we are given, absolutely stoked for Fallout:London and Fallout:Miami to be released. True to Fallout lore or not I will definitely play them, can't wait to see their spin on London and Miami.

Back