Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Story Jackal (DEMO)

Foxx

Russian Modder
Name: Story of the Jackal
Version: 0.03 DEMO
Language: RU
Author: Foxx

Description:

• The story of the Jackal - this is a demo of the game engine and resources of Fallout 2. In the game you are a new raider on one of the bases of Jackals.
Installation:
  • Install and play.
Link:

8cd12addfa44c1978b88f44b115154ca.png

Last edited:
This looks pretty cool. I'll be keeping an eye on it. I just had a look over at the Russian forum and man I realised how much I miss the modding scene. Lots of cool stuff happening.

Wish I had been able to work this fast on my Fo2 mod.

Updated to version 0.03
  • Added and opened world map.
  • Added a new town "Woodstock" (can be found on the main quest).
  • Added portraits and biographies for ready-made characters.
  • Fixed minor bugs.
1b37c9aa2bd0d08cc93822b8290d0171.png
85adc9c769602a44f09bbafd4c7488d3.png

I just played this game and i very like it. Keep a good work Foxx :)
The exe file is modified falloyt2.exe or is it the new engine?

I never understood what was the point of removing easier difficulties. I mean, what one can achieve with that? A satisfaction from creating a *hard* experience for weaker players? That's the reason I'm no longer into mods for Gothic - modders seem obsessed with high difficulty, but at the same time they make their game/mod unappealing for ''casual'' players. So yeah, what's the point?

I never understood what was the point of removing easier difficulties. I mean, what one can achieve with that? A satisfaction from creating a *hard* experience for weaker players? That's the reason I'm no longer into mods for Gothic - modders seem obsessed with high difficulty, but at the same time they make their game/mod unappealing for ''casual'' players. So yeah, what's the point?
Removing the cheat with switching difficulties when not enough skill :)

Removing the cheat with switching difficulties when not enough skill :)
Will you have skill books here? If so, you should definitely remove Hard difficulty, too, to remove the cheat of optimizing skill gains from the books by lowering skills due to switching to Hard.

Will you have skill books here? If so, you should definitely remove Hard difficulty, too, to remove the cheat of optimizing skill gains from the books by lowering skills due to switching to Hard.
There will be very few books. Such cheat will be meaningless. Also think do books scripted, to consistently raised a certain number of points, not depending on Skill.

Do what you want, but i don't think it is necessary to trouble yourself with cheat counter-measure on a solo game.

Back