Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Story Jackal (DEMO)

... the thing that bothers me more is why you think that removing ''easy'' difficulty matters - do you seriously *care* if some players cheat? Why? It's just a game. What if someone wants to play on easy? Apart from this little critique, thank you for this mod! :)
This is mostly done for full SKILL testing, I don't have time to check on all the complexities. Plans to turn off all the switches in the settings. Make one, the difficulty of the game. Chittering, no hate :)

I am tired by other things, not trying the mods. Trying mods is about the the most pleasurable thing I do these days.

Did a little testing.
In the jackal base, there a cave, in which you have to find a woman. The game crashes when i try to talk to her. I assume it is a bracket that is not closed on the .msg file, but i can't check. There is so many of them. (assume that it is the missing girl from the brothel)
Also the random encounter with the trader is all in russian, but i could trade with just clicking the first line in each dialog.
There are a couple of titles that are still in russian, but nothing that prevent from playing.

I will talk more about the content itself later on, but quite tired and busy these days.
I like that you changed the music. I love Mark Morgan scores, but i listened it way too much for the past few years.
Looks like it's JaBaby.msg
Here is a fixed one:

Attachments

It must be the one.
I'll try it on my next playthrough. (already killed her on this one)

Translation updated: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dflW_fP0SJ_ihtSNa29bald646-NhjTv

How to install:
To install the translation copy the contents of folder “English_SJ_03.03.2019” (that's three folders: APPEARANCE, DATA and GAMEPLAY) into “Fallout - Story Jackal” and let it integrate and overwrite were necessary.

Translation History:
03.03.2019 updated Art, Video, name pre-made by Foxx
26.02.2019 updated by Muttie
07.02.2019 by dozen & Foxx

It was always surprising that when receiving the “Gecko Skinning” perk, our hero could take the skins with absolute accuracy. I decided to add a small edit to my project, now the skin can be spoiled and it depends on the skill "Outdoorsman".

Unfortunately, Yes. Foxx say: Forsaken. I just want to touch it sometimes))) - Proof link

Updated mod version for Fallout 2:
installation:
1. Install Fallout 2.
2. Install this mod.
Note:
- Default, installation goes into a subfolder and doesn't overwrite the game.
Example: "X:\Games\Fallout 2\This Mod".
- If necessary, you can "change installation path" to the root directory and Enable checkbox "Root Directory Mode".

Log:
v.0.03.1 (03.10.19)
- Added fixed text by Pyran.
- Added fixed interface.
- Added English translation by Dozen & Muttie.
- Updated utilities.
- Added voice acting intro.
- Created Mod version.

Mod version with actual utilities:
- sfall-e 4.2.6
- IFP 1.6.2
- Key mod 1.2.1
- sfall-configurator 1.4.9.0\1.2.7.0
- Appearance mod extended
- etc.

Last edited:
Foxx: The Story of the Jackal - Demo (Fallout 2)
Author: Foxx
Release:
Copyright: Bethesda Softworks LLC.

One of the groups turned into looters, and by the winter of the same year began to attack nearby settlements (among which were Shady Sands), unsuccessful travelers, rob caravans and wage internecine wars.

The Jackals could not resist the stronger and more assertive Khans, and they had to retreat. Scattered groups scattered throughout California, where they were almost completely destroyed by the NCR army.

The year is 2245, the descendants of the surviving Jackals are fighting for their existence. They control a small territory in the west of the region, which they consider their home, but dream of more, continuing to do what they love. In this world... War never changes."

About:
The Story of the Jackal is a mod based on the Fallout 2 engine. You are fresh meat in the "Jackals" Raiders' camp. At the moment, the game contains 2 locations.

• Install Fallout 2: Thу story of the Jackal .
  • Install English Lang.Pack (if needed)
  • - Launch game from the mod shortcut in the start menu.
Installer v0.3.1 (mod-version)
  • Install Fallout 2 (1.02d).
  • Install this mod.
  • - Launch game from the mod shortcut.

• - Installer with language selection.
  • - It a Mod Version (Fallout 2 is needed)
  • - Does not overwrite the original game (Installation to subfolder or main folder).
  • - Added ru-text edits by Pyran.
  • - Added corrected interface pictures.
  • - Added English translation by Dozen & Muttie.
  • - Updated utilities.
  • - Added ru-intro voiceover.

Last edited:
Back