Fallout TV Series Begins Production

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I also used to like it but if you go in wanting to play a world that feels more realistic you get disappointed and the game was clearly rushed. I find myself wanting to skip most of the game. Whatever happens in the TV show you can guarantee this is something to tide people over since Fallout 5 is gonna take forever.

christmas-tv-twin-peaks-vf.jpg

images

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3480246/?ref_=tt_cl_t_2
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2343418/?ref_=tt_cl_t_4

There is this tv show on Amazon Prime where a dude with shrinking super powers went inside another dude's dickhole for pleasure but he sneezed and accidentaly went back to fullsize and ripped him in half from his dick and then they defeat him by stuffing him inside a bag of cocaine while is shrunk down which gives him an OD. I don't think you guys know how dark shit can go on mainstream tv shows lmao.

Tbh, Kyle Maclachlan being in it is a bigger draw to me than it being a Fallout show. Though I kind of don't like franchise media in general, so maybe that isn't saying much. I liked playing the game called Fallout and I liked watching the Mad Max movies; doesn't mean I want to watch Fallout or play Mad Max. [Yes, the Mad Max game is fine-ish, but meh]

I know you guys think that hating everything new is super punk but you kinda just end up coming off as an old grouch type, and those aren't very punk.

Tbh, Kyle Maclachlan being in it is a bigger draw to me than it being a Fallout show. Though I kind of don't like franchise media in general, so maybe that isn't saying much. I liked playing the game called Fallout and I liked watching the Mad Max movies; doesn't mean I want to watch Fallout or play Mad Max. [Yes, the Mad Max game is fine-ish, but meh]
Anything he is in he elevates to another level. Even that shitty Agents of Shield show.

I know you guys think that hating everything new is super punk but you kinda just end up coming off as an old grouch type, and those aren't very punk.

Some of the same people complaining will happily insert whatever Bethesda RPG up their ass when the time comes. Everyone bends over for someone I guess.

I'm sorry Kyle MacLachlan couldn't get a better part than this. He is great but his career really peaked with Twin Peaks. Such a shame.

Yeah, as someone who spent like a year on this forum and in real life raging about Fallout 4, it's not healthy at all.
Like I alienated a large amount of People just so a few People would agree with me.
The truth is, these things aren't that bad because the expectations we set on them are so high, that they don't reach them before they get released.
It's fine to not like something, it's bad to let it take over your life.

Back