Favorite Fallout 3 Quest

"The Superhuman Gambit"

As a former fan of comic books, this quest really caught my attention back in the day, and led to a number of
really fun "Ant-man" playthroughs where I would take on a similar role using the various insect-based perks and
questlines... hero or villain, those were some of the most fun times I had in the game. The quest itself was also
quite good for a post-Morrowind Bethesda title. It allowed you to choose sides, influence the futures of numerous characters, and... omfg... roleplay! Although, to be fair, once you made the conscious decision to ignore the main quest, Fallout 3 had a lot of opportunities to let your imagination run wild. Well, compared to Fallout 4. Other games from other developers or even from Bethesda's past obviously do this much better, but back then they still used to give players a fair bit of freedom.

I, for one, was very surprised by Arachnophobia. I always thought that the purpose of this quest was to make fun of the wretch and take a token from him. And when I looked into it thoroughly, it turned out that there is just on the whole marked quest would be. That is, it seems that you already know everything that is difficult to surprise you, and then you and the conspiracy gules, and travel through the entire Mojave and back. Went specially with Edwards, got a lot of funny emotions

My favorite Fallout 3 quest...hmm...in the base game, most of the vanilla quests are around the same level of fun for me. If I had to pick one, it'd be helping those ghouls get into Tenpenny Tower. Some people hate the quest, some claim it has huge moral complexity. I don't think it's all that complex. I just think it's hilarious when the ghouls end up doing what they do to the tower residents. Most players think they're doing the right thing by helping the poor oppressed ghouls move in, without any regard for the fact for what the ghoul leader's intentions may be.

Favorite quest overall would be the Pitt's main questline. I loved going there after hearing about the Pitt and it had really great atmosphere. Close second is the quest in Point Lookout where you end up drugged and undergoing some uh, surgery.

Back