Handmade arts crafts sculpture textiles. Or is this dead and buried

20221009_181252.jpg

Sorry to double post.
This pic is probably my favourite of the jail ones. The female screw 'Art Teacher' asked me had the building been set on fire !!. As if I was some kind of arsonist.
I said " No " and went into a long spiel about the flames of desire and our libidos, haha. She sneered and walked away. The lad next to me was smirking so when I pointed to the doorway of the HEAD office, he got it right away and lolled.
Bitch turned around and scowled even worse, although she never had a clue what the lad was laughing at.
mindcape.jpg
Head office..jpg

I love it also never be sorry for double posting especially in a productive thread like this. Threads like this bump as much as you like.

This is bigger than other paintings from 2014 and a bit battered. When I was painting it a female governor/governess waltzed into the classroom, seeing the painting she beckoned to the screw (teacher) " That would look nice in the multi faith room ".. I muttered under me breath " Not when i've finished with it "
The nuns are ice skating and the arched window looks a bit like a pussy. Teacher bitch pointed to object in foreground and asked what it was. I told the screwessit was ' No Spring chicken ' Arf arf.
1 hatch match despatch.jpg
1 left side of hatch.jpg
clit window, owl and stork.jpg
nuns on ice.jpg

This is bigger than other paintings from 2014 and a bit battered. When I was painting it a female governor/governess waltzed into the classroom, seeing the painting she beckoned to the screw (teacher) " That would look nice in the multi faith room ".. I muttered under me breath " Not when i've finished with it "
The nuns are ice skating and the arched window looks a bit like a pussy. Teacher bitch pointed to object in foreground and asked what it was. I told the screwessit was ' No Spring chicken ' Arf arf.
View attachment 25684 View attachment 25685 View attachment 25686 View attachment 25687

Hmm, nobody liked that last painting, maybe the church worried them;p

Eye balls.jpg

Last edited:
I think your art is the best shit that has ever been posted here. Alec can go take his shitty little drawings and go fuck himself.

Oh, thanks a lot. To tell the truth until I did that bit of jail, I would never show my stuff unless asked. Kenny a mate had seen some of my stuff. He would say to others look at Billys work blah blah so I got used to it.
The pics I put up on my profile have the Pea stuff.

You are a true visionary. Long after you have died these will be sold for millions of shekels in fake money online.

Back