How'd you get your username?

This username is one I do not use normally, and made specifically for this forum. Basically just chose the Mutant part because of Fallout and Wasteland, and just did the Protogen part after because, well, I like protogens.

I used my own name for a while but stopped when everyone thought I was an Asian tomboy (the fallout 2 character reminds me of it), even though the name is Arabic. Vowed to never use mics again. Then it goes as follows Legitximpact - Hero of Love - Love Madness. And now it's this.
And all over a course of 2 decades

I used many names playing online poker.If registered with various betting sites I could play the ' Microgaming' site often using 2 accounts simultaneously. The chat box was big and would move at warp speed as many drunks played free poker nightime and would joke/troll take the p**s etc. One name I stuck with which was Chestikov a character from 'Battlezone 1'. My Youtube site uses that name as I do have a chesty cough cos I smoke too many ciggies/joints lol. This 11 year old video is still short of 1000 hits. Awww

Idk, thought that being called citizen around VC was cool, so it became my username for every forum I am (AKA here and Simtropolis).

Er...guess.

(Technically the Enclave guy you can contact from Gecko might not be a commander or commanding officer, but given that he can supposedly dispatch Vertibird kill teams to the player, it's debatable.)

My real name is Billy Shitstinks. I changed it from Alan Shitstinks. I chose William because of Will I AM. I chose Dempsey because of Jack Dempsey and the O Dempseys' that were Irish royalty

Back