Resource icon

Fallout 2 mod Last Hope mod v1.087

In my case, the car is "a closet" that appears next to me in cities and at random encounters, I can interact with the machine just like with a container, I used the key, the speed of movement on the map has not increased, the character still walks on his own two feet, fuel is not consumed.

I installed LH according to your instructions, I didn't put anything extra.

That's it, looks good:ok: Your vehicle is just a moving container, you get no extra speed on WM or bonus stats. Fuel consumption is energy efficient, it takes a lot of time to see some fuel % change.

Well, ok. I just need this container to complete a "million" postal orders for the delivery of heavy items. A homeless man from the wasteland collects wheels, bottles and cans. And so the game is not bad, thank you.

The truck ended up on the 5th floor of the MRC base. And it's impossible to search the bottom table in the room.

Attachments

• unknown_2024.09.30-18.50_1.png
    unknown_2024.09.30-18.50_1.png
    966.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks! I guess I meant the* second gang.

So they are housed almost next to each other? I visited all the places on those screenshots but it was only Derek who I was able to speak to. He requested rifles and stimpacks.

Maybe they should be housed further apart so that it becomes clear to the player that it's indeed two different groups?

Thanks! I guess I meant the* second gang.

So they are housed almost next to each other? I visited all the places on those screenshots but it was only Derek who I was able to speak to. He requested rifles and stimpacks.

Maybe they should be housed further apart so that it becomes clear to the player that it's indeed two different groups?
The second gang at the base has an entrance to the basement, it is blocked by a wall and it is not visible.

Attachments

• scr00016.png
    scr00016.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Wait so two rival gangs share the same building? Thanks for pointing that out I would never have found the stairs to the basement.

To solve the quest "about rifles", you need to go into this basement. The gangs are in different buildings, they are in the pictures.
Thanks! I found the stairs to the basement. So the Derek and the Bulls are just very near each other. The guy in the basement wants to sell me the rifles for 4500. I tried amping up my Speech skill to 71 to see if that would make a difference but it was the same deal. Maybe Barter can help with the price?

Thanks! I found the stairs to the basement. So the Derek and the Bulls are just very near each other. The guy in the basement wants to sell me the rifles for 4500. I tried amping up my Speech skill to 71 to see if that would make a difference but it was the same deal. Maybe Barter can help with the price?
I think not. There are generally many moments in the game where you have to pay unrealistic amounts. Barter will only help in the purchase of weapons and ammunition. The author cut out the opportunity to rob bandits in the wastelands. But everything is solved, I paid for the rifles after the destruction and theft of the "dog base". And the game seemed to me quite linear. Only some quests can be solved in different ways. It also seems that it is better to play with a combat build. Use the pdf manual more often in the game folder, everything is painted there if you get stuck.

Pliers and a Wrench costs over 2000$ together. It says base price are 65$ + 200$. Is my Barter skill to low?

Also it's very difficult to see the door to Gordons shack because of the roof. Maybe remove it? Can you use the grenade found on his body to blow away the door? Couldn't Gordon have a key on his body, or maybe a dynamite? I've been trying with the grenade several times but the door wont give in. Dynamite costs 3333$ at Quincy's... Not worth it.

Last edited:
Yes, barter will help, but it will still be expensive. I don't remember about the door, it kind of opened like that after I went to the location indicated by Gordon and conducted an investigation there at night. You can't blow it up with grenades for sure.

Yes, barter will help, but it will still be expensive. I don't remember about the door, it kind of opened like that after I went to the location indicated by Gordon and conducted an investigation there at night. You can't blow it up with grenades for sure.
I spoke to the Falcon brothers in the Deserted Village. But that only gives you the information that Gordon tricked them and they charge you 500$ for that. Then I entered Gordons lair, he attacked me and I killed him. I need Dynamite for the mantis lair as well and I hope to find some.

Nice! Here are the changes:

V1.087
-(change) Trader's prices adjusted so barter skill can be used more effectively
-(fixed) Accessing terminals and computers that tries to call "dialogue system" while in combat crashes the game
-(fixed) Some non-stackable quest items won't get removed properly with quest completion
-(change) Vehicle placement on town maps

Back