Many a True Nerd "Fallout 3 is Better than you Think"

I love Fallout 3. It is the best Fallout game because the Enclave are the best villain in the series by far and it has so many good locations and level design. I've probably beat it 100 times, but really it is the best because of the mods. I think the older games are pretty good, but the combat is so boring I wish it gave you a real time option. I ended up quitting by the time I got to the Den in 2 because I kept dying in random encounters in the mountains for some reason. I think teh encounters are bugged. I can't wait for them to remake Fallout 1 and 2 with modern graphics since those games were too limited by the 90's technology. It's a shame Fallout 4 didn't have the Enclave as the villain instead of the Institute. That is probably why I pick Fallout 3 over 4 overall. Fallout 3 simply has more replay value than Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 combined. The only Fallout I don't like is Tactics especially since it's not cannon.

I love Fallout 3. It is the best Fallout game because the Enclave are the best villain in the series by far and it has so many good locations and level design. I've probably beat it 100 times, but really it is the best because of the mods. I think the older games are pretty good, but the combat is so boring I wish it gave you a real time option. I ended up quitting by the time I got to the Den in 2 because I kept dying in random encounters in the mountains for some reason. I think teh encounters are bugged. I can't wait for them to remake Fallout 1 and 2 with modern graphics since those games were too limited by the 90's technology. It's a shame Fallout 4 didn't have the Enclave as the villain instead of the Institute. That is probably why I pick Fallout 3 over 4 overall. Fallout 3 simply has more replay value than Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 combined. The only Fallout I don't like is Tactics especially since it's not cannon.
haha! :newevil:

Alright, barely six posts in, Gigachad avatar and stupid username, calls people cucks and does nothing but do weak troll attempts.
... I'm probably banning you by the end of the week, ain't I.

I know this thread and post is REALLY old but the foreshadowing could've not been more palpable.. lol

Old thread, but even though I haven't watched the video for months, I appreciate this guy bringing Fallout 3 to a generation of those who haven't played it.

That being said, play Fallout 3. It's an amazing game and truly the best Fallout game ever made.

I don't need to do anything. My word is gospel, just like Chris Avellone's.
Shit, i actually believed you were a Bethesda fanboy, which would have meant you stood by something. Something bad, but something. But good to know you're just a troll, which is about as worthless someone can be in a forum.

That's great. Believe what you want. I'm gonna keep appreciating Fallout 3 on this forum and there's absolutely nothing you can do about.

It's the best game btw.

* sigh *

Alright, lets start the Bethesda fan/troll initiation ritual.

Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

When a moderator types out Monty Python nonsense and instantly jumps to the conclusion that someone who likes Fallout 3 and dares to come on here is a:
Bethesda fan/troll

You know there's a problem.

Check the boards. This is "Fallout 3 discussion". Not "Fallout 2 discussion". And I don't remember there being a rule saying one has to justify his opinion on anything.

Here's another kicker for you to choke on: I prefer Classic Coke to Pepsi. Classic Coke has a much sweeter, fruity taste, with everything I love in a soda. Pepsi is watered down shit.

You know what I also like? Dr. Pepper. Even though I admittedly prefer Coke, I will always defend Dr. Pepper for being it's own unique thing.

Here's another kicker for you to choke on: I prefer Classic Coke to Pepsi. Classic Coke has a much sweeter, fruity taste, with everything I love in a soda. Pepsi is watered down shit.

You know what I also like? Dr. Pepper. Even though I admittedly prefer Coke, I will always defend Dr. Pepper for being it's own unique thing.
Without actually engaging with the metaphor - Classic Coke is absolutely not sweeter than Pepsi. Pepsi is sweeter, that's the whole reason the Pepsi challenge works for them: if you just have a little bit, the higher sweetness is noticeable and you enjoy it more. I say all of this as a coke enjoyer, but coke's sup[eriority isn't from being sweeter.

Blah blah blah blah blah

So far you have not convinced me any otherwise.
I don't mind that there are people who like Fallout 3 but people here asked you why you feel this way/why this is your opinion.

If you don't want to back it up, fine.
Claiming your word is gospel is bullshit.

As for the Monty Python reference, simple.
NMA has become somewhat of a ritual testing ground for Bethesda fans who want to prove their loyalty to the fandom and the company, coming here to challenge and troll us to show their worthiness.

So if the old Fallout fans here are treated like that we might as well take the piss on such people.

When a moderator types out Monty Python nonsense and instantly jumps to the conclusion that someone who likes Fallout 3 and dares to come on here is a:
You know there's a problem.
Seems like you're entire purpose on here is to immediately take issue with a forum you've never been on before, and shit on fans of the originals.

When you come here with a confrontational attitude and expect a forum that's been around for 24 years to immediately make you feel welcome and will outright shit on it if people act otherwise, and then you even refuse to show the basic courtesy you expect others to show to you:

Yeah, it's fair to assume you're not here in good faith.

NMA has become somewhat of a ritual testing ground for Bethesda fans who want to prove their loyalty to the fandom and the company, coming here to challenge and troll us to show their worthiness.
Do you really think your little forum of about 10 active users is important enough to be a ritual for EVERY Bethesda fan to slam dunk to prove their loyalty to God Todd?

If so, you're delusional. I'm here of my own accord. I've been critical of Bethesda in the past, but not because of silly minor things that your users bring up like the lack of a plant or a ghoul kid in a fridge. I look at the whole picture and don't focus on the small, minor parts for me to nitpick. I'm a lot happier in life because of this.

Claiming your word is gospel is bullshit.
Got any evidence for those wide claims you're making, pardner?
So if the old Fallout fans here are treated like that we might as well take the piss on such people.
Poor you, such a victim. I really do doubt people come here just to shit on your old nerdy 90s games. I for one came here to talk about Fallout 3 and praise it. In the meantime I've gotten myself into about 3 separate debates and had to shit on New Vegas, 1 and 2. All of which I would have preferred NOT to do, to make a point.

If you keep going with this self-fulfilling prophecy of "me victim I bully other people and they bully back" then you're only just going to have more users show up here to take the piss out of your BURPS games.

Lol you are not lasting very long in this forum. Someone is eating a ban soon.

Back