NPC Armor

Josan & Jotisz, you guys are awesome... and unfortunately, the only ones making any progress right now it seems. I sent all the files I had to Masticator, but haven't heard from him since, and I haven't had any time to work on the mod myself. Hopefully I'll make some progress over the holiday break. I'll try to keep everyone posted.

Well actually Josan making the most he made a cool combat armor for Vic. I'm just done only a small amount of frames.
But anyway here is a test version for Vic in leather jacket.

The jacket could be one sleeved or sleveless

I never liked Vic. The good thing would be replace him with completely new critter. As far as I remember Azrael made some amazing critter based on him.

----------------EDIT
Here's :D

dibujorw2.png

I like the idea of making a new one but it would demand a lot of work. The movement frames would be very difficult to make.

Remember your work in the combat armor? :|

Demonslayer said:
I like the idea of making a new one but it would demand a lot of work. The movement frames would be very difficult to make.

Remember your work in the combat armor? :|
Creating completely new critter is much more easy to do than trying to "replace" original models and their animations.

anyone ever thought of making the combat armor camo? i always thought it was like the combat armor the army wears, itd be cool if we made them like the green or desert camo
just an idea
tell me what you think:

edit

i made this myself w/ photoshop
what do ya think?

CamoCombatArmorwexample.gif

and
DesertCombatArmorwexamplecopy.gif

i also made the inventory pic for the desert armor
Combatarmorinventory.gif

The green one looks better than the other. Maybe it's because of the shadows.

When the movement starts it looks weird too. One arm goes dark and the other moves in a odd way.

I never liked Vic. The good thing would be replace him with completely new critter.

Me neither. That black guy in metal armor model (the one used for the gun merchant in The Hub) would fare better, while the fat black guy should be only for Big Mordino in New Reno. I believe it would be easier to mod, too.

Tried to find some screens of him but had no success...

Continuum said:
I never liked Vic. The good thing would be replace him with completely new critter. As far as I remember Azrael made some amazing critter based on him.

----------------EDIT
Here's :D

dibujorw2.png

This is absolutely amazing. Is this a one off image or did he come up with the full animations because I would love to see Vic replaced by this guy. So much more badass than having the chubby wimp follow you around the wastelands.

(I never understood how Vic survived as long as he did.)

I guess its just that image.
I like that "guy" too, looks a lot more like a trader.

If something like that was made to replace vic, the actual vic could be used on a NPC.

Now ontopic i think that metal armor and tesla armor should look different from the used metal armor (when used) just like it looks on the icon in the inventory. Same with leather jacket mark 1 and 2. Mark 2 could have double sleeve or something..

Same with leather jacket mark 1 and 2. Mark 2 could have double sleeve or something.

I always thought that carachter wearing Leather Jacket should look like Ian (only torso covered), while wearing Combat Leather Jacket should look like it is.

But double sleeve is also very nice.

You sure do love your combat armor.

It's his work, and it's a nice one. If he doesn't love, who will?

well if you move your hand up and down to scratch down there your not moving your upper half of your arm, just the joint... think about it

SledNeck said:
well if you move your hand up and down to scratch down there your not moving your upper half of your arm, just the joint... think about it

That would be true if the arm wasn't extended at the shoulder, but relaxed at the side, but even then there would be some movement. That is unless he has done to many lateral raises and lat pulls.

Great work BTW.

Back