Official NMA General Shitposting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
CF_1940_1_L.jpg

Spring 1940.

amazing_stories_193203.jpg

Gee I wonder where all of those grey alien theories came from. This one is from 1931.

amazing_stories_195710.jpg

Decades later the same magazine fuels the fire. ARE ALIENS RIPPING OFF OUR MAGAZINES? BUY MORE TO FIND OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmmm, Gotta get me some of that radioactive toothpaste and anal suppositories.

Last edited by a moderator:
That AR is pretty old. I didn't notice how short the barrel was at first until I compared it to mine.

Also they look like a cute couple.

That AR is pretty old. I didn't notice how short the barrel was at first until I compared it to mine.
Dude probably bought it over 30 years ago and it has been sitting in gun cabinet ever since. As for short, that is a 20 inch barrel full sized rifle, what kind of Lanklet Strap have you been using, a Brown Bess?

My bad I had to compare ours. Ours does look longer due to the grip we have on it. His looked a little shorter (since in the video he was so far away at first) until I actually looked at the pic above a little closer. It has to be the way he holds the rifle partly because it looks small in his fat meaty hands manically gripped near the barrel. When I hold a rifle my hand isn't spread all the way over there. It's tucked up. The whole situation is interesting.

He does have that I haven't touched this gun since Clinton was president thing going on, doesn't he.
pcweULrwR0RQ6M42LGQPafk-94soMG0mfj2uw5_4TIkGV8EpfshrG3P126aD6t6hFKzQS9eBhbJBHNnAWh1P7FD2AW9VftLpS4gC-HxAV2JTqt1uXSMzUaEnUoTgcleb9TjhSQ2X3HqyNIs4kTJ5DlhGNeMnwHMgClt1KkI

That said, Colt SP1s are sexy as all hell.

Reminds me of Waco or something.

iu

Serves them right for helping Aliens.

That was one in the video. Great memes this guy put out. I want the pink shirt.

Also that $1,700 tag is high.

Have you seen his house? He can afford to pay a little extra.

You see, kids? A man can rock a pink polo and doesn't need gay little rails, fancy stocks or chinese cartoons on his AR-15. He is fully secure in the size and function of his pecker.
Should hit the gym, though, and maybe add a cigar or filterless cigarettes to the ensemble.

Last edited:
Back