Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

We all knew Trump was a twat but... this was the alternative? I might vote for Joe in 2024 just to keep that laughter going.

I might vote for Joe in 2024
See this why we need to give Krang Trill-Milly-Billions to help fight the Ninja Durtles not-not not-not the Nigey Turtl-The RUSSIANS! C'mon! Look, when your back is up in the fence your are gonna wannatrueinnernationalhelpsone, it's the only way or another one. Think about it.

So guys, NFTrumps, based or what?
Donnie really buried himself with that.
I really don't know if people like him and Musk are purposely trolling us or they are just that stupid. I thought Musk buying twitter was cool for about a day and then I was just
FamiliarAcademicGrayling-max-1mb.gif

Isn't Trump coming late to race here or does he want to be the guy who can squeez those last few drops out of the NFT scam?

You know in a few month if Biden was removed office, Harris would have the door opened to the possibility of being President for 10 years.

Last edited:
If those religious people were so "religious" why have they been killing each other for hundreds of years? I know a few people that served in the IDF and they weren't fans of the conflict. So they did their time and diasporad the fuck outta there.

You know in a few month if Biden was removed office, Harris would have the door opened to the possibility of being President for 10 years.
Oh yeah, it's about that time.
Gonna be interesting.

When I see a Trump 2024 sign I know to abort potential conversation. There are no Biden signs.

Back