Preston Garvey, arguable the most annoying Fallout character ever, spawns dozens of related memes

Sure, But I am talking about NMA in general, we ca not controll what everyone is posting here. But, what everyone can do, is to voice his opinion when he feels he was not treated farily or if he was offended. However, if someone says, Fallout 4 and Bethesda are shit ... and someone takes that as offense, well so be it. You are allowed to say that. Just as how everyone is free to shit all over F1, F2 or Interplay.
This, and bring a good counter argument. Nothing worse then someone talking out their ass.

Recruit more memes, more pushers.

dcf4e375dbf9bcad5ce80e4c8c2a17d7f6a28bd46a7e35e8a2a99a53cdbc2ffe_1.jpg

This meme is fucking annoying.

It gets so tiring seeing the same type of shit meme everywhere. How the fuck can anyone find enjoyment in such a shit meme is waay beyond me, but I guess simple minded people like simple stuff. You people seriously need help, like this settlement that's being attacked by raiders. Here, I'll mark it on your map.

MXcNXen.jpg

I am actually more surprised by the fact that some think this character, quest and faction that this Preston-Meme is based on, would be quality writing and how to make RPGs ...

I am actually more surprised by the fact that some think this character, quest and faction that this Preston-Meme is based on, would be quality writing and how to make RPGs ...

Please you needn't have reminded me of this fact. I already hate most of these people.

Anyway Preston is awful and I am happy that I managed to avoid him like a plague after first few quests. That said he will be remembered as an example how not to create quests or characters.

Also I wish I could kill and everyone else on the spot like in New Vegas it would make the game much more enjoyable, not better. Anyone hates that in order to kill a companion we have to make them hate us first through grinding?

Back