Roleplay Hello thread

Just out of curiosity and for killing time online before I am shipped off to fight and probably die for my country... any RPs of note running about?

Well it seems energies are Focused on Systimatic Annhilation. better to focus on one current RP and see it to the end.

Are there any RPs still somewhat new at the moment ?

Im looking at getting back into one if I find one that suits my fancy (plus Im suffering RP withdraw, I tried to do a RP on another fourm, only to discover that I was practicly the only male there..... yeah, it was bad.... rally bad.)

Zombie Apocalypse, run by welsh, just started recently and we could really use more players. Systematic Annihilation, which was started months ago by Trag, is also still going. Also, Stompie is planning to start a Canadian Resistance RP set in and around Toronto and taking place starting in December 2075.

PsychoSniper said:
Are there any RPs still somewhat new at the moment ?

Im looking at getting back into one if I find one that suits my fancy (plus Im suffering RP withdraw, I tried to do a RP on another fourm, only to discover that I was practicly the only male there..... yeah, it was bad.... rally bad.)

No. Least not as for Zombie Apoc.

Let's see if you survive here a few weeks without getting banned.

If so, then I'll think about it.

So yeah. I'm just saying what's up and all that. I was referred by Stompie. Or whoever Cory is. You can look up my char in the char boards and all that, and get back to me if you want to, anything you don't like I can change. Except for aesthetics of the character. Because I'm willing to bet that I'm one of the only, if not the only person RPing as an albino. But yeah. Looking forward to RPing with y'alls.

Hey all, Mutatious here.

Just wanted to announce that I might be starting a medieval/sci-fi type RPG.....in case there's anyone interested. It will be called Carrion Tales, and feature an old kingdom beset by an ancient enemy.

Sound cliche?

Well, it gets "interesting" when a highly advanced ally comes into play. I will saw no more. Suffice it to say, enjoy the show. :)

Hi Fraust

Welcome.

Albinos are a nice idea (is yours trimmed and shaped as the Silas in the movie or kinda monstruous as the SIlas in the book?) :D

J/k. I have no prejudice against the color (or lack thereof) of character´s skins.

Hello to you too, Mutatios. You should talk to Welsh before starting game threads, though.

Cheers :D

Zoe

Glad to see that you found your way to the greeting forum, Fraust. Welcom to the wonderfull world of NMA. Hope you don't mind sunburns, there, albino.

hey there. I only looked at the fallout 3 suggestions forum but then I kinda get addicted to the nma forums themselves. and I checked out the roleplaying board just today and I want in. English is not my native language but I'll try to do my best.

I checked out the ongoing games but can't think of anything to fit a character in so I'll probably wait for a new game to begin.

I have a few characters in mind. I'll post one when I've finished deciding.

Cheers!!

hi Void. don't worry about the native thing. most of us aren't either & we seem to do acceptably well. sometimes we even handle the english language with more care and love than some of the native speakers. ;)

it's not all the bad, if you do your best, use your head & use the spellcheck if you're unsure about something.

hi all im bak fomr a long break of NMA and Fallout im looking to get back into RPing so please contact me with any new idears for a RP you have id like to join if the idear is good. and i hope you are all well after all this time. :)

Hello guys, I want to play some RP with ya. Contact me if you can, I would be gratefull to ya for that.

Back