Roleplay Hello thread

welcome

new blood is always nice, even more if you have some experience

PS: DAC is alive and well (but i dont find that forum very fun to RP on, thisone is much better :p )

Welcome Magikhobo!
Great having you here!
Oh, and SuAside's right, this is a better place to RP on! :wink:

Hi, Im Fireblade. Currently a college student, with about 6 years of roleplaying on various message boards and chatrooms as well as playing D&D, etc. I love the Fallout universe of course (back in middle school I even wrote a short story for a class on it, heh). Anyways, I was wondering if its too late to jump into a thread with a new character to play as?

Hey I'm Goregun you should now me cause everyone here wants to ban me.[sorry guys i just don't know those rules] I didn't join NMA naturally[using the the little fax paper] I joined by e-maling Odin and got me up and runnin.PhsycoSniper is some what my rival[hey he chose to be not me!]and the only reason I had to email Odin is because he didn't include the fax number with the paper and Fireblade why is your avatar a character from starcraft?

Goregun said:
Hey I'm Goregun you should now me cause everyone here wants to ban me.[sorry guys i just don't know those rules] I didn't join NMA naturally[using the the little fax paper] I joined by e-maling Odin and got me up and runnin.PhsycoSniper is some what my rival[hey he chose to be not me!]and the only reason I had to email Odin is because he didn't include the fax number with the paper and Fireblade why is your avatar a character from starcraft?

Because I like Starcraft. It is also a good avatar (looks somewhat like a mutant to me), though I was tempted to use my Nixon one.

Well, welcome Goregun!

Don't worry about the rules, you'll get to them after getting used to read the forum (and the stickies :) ). Just don't upset any of the moderators, I have seen some of them take it up personal with some new guys who questioned their authority.

kinda futile since he was roughed up by Rosh before you made that reply Gonzy

i dont think we'll see the dude anytime soon

Yeah, the guy didn't gave me time to welcome him and already pissed someone off and got himself vanned.

Isn't he supposed to have an avatar of a guy with the head on his ass? Are there different avatars for this? Sorry if my question is dumb.

kinda futile since he was roughed up by Rosh before you made that reply Gonzy
Okay, You can call me like that. But no one else, OK? :wink:

haha, yeah there are variations

1) "Biggest. Loser. EVAR." with the banjo
2) "Saved by the witless protection program" with the bicycle helmet
3) "my problem is obvious" with his head up his arse

but i don't think you are actually banned with that third one, just publicly humiliated ^^

I think it mainly depends on how creative Rosh is feeling....... otherwise hell use the standard ones.

Hey

Im Forgotten, currently a student living in England. This is my first attempt at getting into roleplaying, and im sure this is a good place to start.

BTW Do i have to follow one of those D&D 500 page rule books or can it be in story form? Oh yeh im also unclear on something: Can you have more than one character? Also, do al the RPs have to be in the Fallout setting?

hello peoples, the name's um..hmmm, let's just stick to my sn. Name's Cadian, i'm a college student in the good ol' california. For now i usually just stick to the roleplaying board because well..i like to roleplay. I've roleplayed since i was 10(i think, it's certainly been awhile. ) in both chatroom rp and the classical D&D. You always got to stick with the classics :D I also love fallout and hope to GM a story maybe. I have plenty of ideas. what else, i have no preference in the rp so i can play both male/female, good/evil. I usually stick to villans though. anyways, enough of me typing, just forgot to say hello so now i've done that, laters

Hey there Saint, and everyone at the boards. I just wanted to give a big hello to everyone here, been looking over the boards for a while and thought what the heck, might as well give it a try.

I'm not particularly new to forum role-play, but am to these boards so hopefully I won't make too many slip-ups.

Anyway, great to meet you all, hopefully I can get involved in the action real soon!

Well best of luck to ya 86.

You should try out wastelands to start. It is a decent place to RP and has been going for a while.

Hello, folks. I've had extensive experience with bulletin-board based RPGs. I doubt any will have heard of it, but I ran an RPG based in medieval Europe over on the Paradox Entertainment boards for several years, under the name josefgiven.

So anyway. Big Fallout fan, etc. Can write(ish). Will have a stab at creating a character, which I'll post up in the corresponding sticky thread. Speak to you soon, hopefully.

Back