The NMA Podcast General Thread

With some show notes, we can do it about quite literally anything.

What I was thinking of is, mainly, making some thread ideas a podcast. That means, say, mentioning some loved games, some hated games (that aren't Fallout), what we've been playing lately, and whatever would be gaming news of late. An E3 episode would be actually spot on, IMO.

If we do something before E3, then we could maybe gather show notes from the members?

@AgentBJ09 To be fair, we can always take Bethesda down a few pegs.

Yes. Yes, we can.

What I was thinking of is, mainly, making some thread ideas a podcast. That means, say, mentioning some loved games, some hated games (that aren't Fallout), what we've been playing lately, and whatever would be gaming news of late. An E3 episode would be actually spot on, IMO.

If we do something before E3, then we could maybe gather show notes from the members?

We did something like that for the last one, but that ended at titles. A second one could let us go more in depth. An E3 episode would be great fun, though. Mercenary and Ranger would tear that thing a new one, probably TGVD and Millim too.

Doesn't it last until the 15th? Anyway, we were thinking of the 17th, around the CMT afternoon. Saturday.

@Hassknecht @AgentBJ09 What do you guys think is a good date to do a post-E3 podcast? It's gotta be after the 13th (once E3 is done with) and I'd rather not do it on any Tuesday.

Doesn't it last until the 15th? Anyway, we were thinking of the 17th, around the CMT afternoon. Saturday.

Yeah, the 17th will work best. It'll give everyone the time they need to look over and gather their thoughts on the announcements.

Looking forward to having you back on as well, Ben.

Lastly, I'm going to test OBS for an hour today while playing New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma and see if I can pinpoint what caused that interference last time. If it's the length of recording time, that'll be an easy work-around. Otherwise, I'll need to look around for a solution.

The E3 scorecard so far;

EA - Go SPORTS! Also co-op.

Microsoft - Actually pretty good, all things considered.

Bethesda - Hey, Nintendo called. They want their Direct back. Also, paid mods.

I won't be there for the 17th, but I don't have much to say about E3, anyway.

I won't be there for the 17th, but I don't have much to say about E3, anyway.

Aw, man.

Hey, @AgentBJ09 , what time is the podcast and what software do we need to use for it? Discord, right?

Yep. I'll be recording everything on my end. I just need to be sure that I know and avoid what happened last time: That whining sound that played over the whole podcast.

I'm doing a marathon recording session shortly for two hours, to see what, if anything, causes it. BOTW will take my time until it's done.

I can participate for once. It seems I have got some free time on that day.

Can anyone tell me basic info I need for Discord?

I can participate for once. It seems I have got some free time on that day.

Can anyone tell me basic info I need for Discord?
It's basically Teamspeak but streamlined (for the good) and with free server hosting. It also has a bigger chat room focus but it's voice chat is also one of the best as these applications go.

It's pretty simple, just make your account, and add a server be it by clicking a link or copying it to the "add server" option in the client.

You can choose to use mobile, browser, or desktop app. I find the latter the best, especially for voice chat.

Here's NMA's

https://discord.gg/HQDutJJ

It's basically Teamspeak but streamlined (for the good) and with free server hosting. It also has a bigger chat room focus but it's voice chat is also one of the best as these applications go.

It's pretty simple, just make your account, and add a server be it by clicking a link or copying it to the "add server" option in the client.

You can choose to use mobile, browser, or desktop app. I find the latter the best, especially for voice chat.

Here's NMA's

https://discord.gg/HQDutJJ

Okay, thx.

Back