Things we learned from Fallout 4

Well, you see the problem here is that those things could offend some people, and we can't have that happen, can we? Not at Bethesda!
Of course it means it's realistic and connects with us better, but we know we want to be as inoffensive as possible. But screw Fallout fans.

-You can change the caliber of a weapon by switching out the receiver...the RECEIVER!!! How the hell does that work? "Yeah still using a 5.56 barrel but switching out the receiver allows me to shoot 7.62 rounds through it even though the bullets won't fit!"

-Logic doesn't exist so don't question it just walk away and spare your sanity while Fraud Howard lines his pockets with the money from the first DLC!

You know, there's one thing I never understood about the Bethesda Fallouts. Technically we're not supposed to kill kids right? They're marked essential always and you can't even damage them. Yet, now in both FO3 and FO4, you end up killing kids.

FO3: When you blow up Megaton, you kill the 2 kids that live there. When you blow up the Citadel, you kill the 3 or 4 kids running around there. There is absolutely 0 chance they survived.

FO4: There are at least 4 kids in the Institute. When you nuke the Institute you also kill all those kids inside. When you blow up the Prydwen you kill a bunch of both teenagers and kids.

So it seems to me like it's hypocrisy at its finest. If we can kill multitudes of kids by setting off nukes, why can't we just kill the kids directly? Makes no damn sense.

-You can change the caliber of a weapon by switching out the receiver...the RECEIVER!!! How the hell does that work? "Yeah still using a 5.56 barrel but switching out the receiver allows me to shoot 7.62 rounds through it even though the bullets won't fit!"

-Logic doesn't exist so don't question it just walk away and spare your sanity while Fraud Howard lines his pockets with the money from the first DLC!
Logic? Have you ever heard of a little thing called magic? You know, the same stuff that makes Legendary Wooden Boards of Freezing make perfect sense!

Sorry it's like 2 am here and my eyes are crusty. I should have just gone to bed but I have to go to the airport at 4:30am.
Yah, it's almost 1 am where I am…I know I should just go to bed, but this website does something to me…I just can't pull myself away from it…Fuck, I just joined earlier today and I'm already an addict!

Back