Things we learned from Fallout 4

Oh, according to canon it might have been a lost dog. So I'm an obligatory dog person now. Now I'm really pissed off.

45: Jenkem is real.

(Edited for proper format: I don't care about Myron, if Jenkem has been perfected to be psychoactive, huffing decayed hydrocarbons is usually has a cns depressant effect--stimulant effect, I'm not really seeing it.)

47. A Settler can just hop into your Power Armour when a bunch of Super Mutants attack.

48: The Commonwealth is home to hundreds of "Legendary" weapons, which are often carried by mole rats. (Oh and most of them are magic, too)

Last edited:
49. It takes no training to use Power-Armour, well either that or they teach law students to pilot PA at the same level that actual soldiers can.

Last edited:
50. I learned I could be drowning in women if I only knew how to pick locks.
51. I learned that no matter how good I thought FNV was it was better
52. 3 trashcans and a noodle stand = a city
53. I learned that even as an adult some things can still give you nightmares
io6nBLb.jpg

54. Deathclaws are cool if you bring it back an egg even through you killed their child/partner or whatever.

55. Mercenary organisations attack people on sight for no reason, because that right there is good business.

57. Vertibirds and Advanced PA were fully developed (well more or less) before the great war, Enclave engineers were actually monkeys who sat on their asses and didn't invent anything.
58. If you shoot at someone and they get mad at you just wait three days then they'll forgive you.
59. Mercenary factions can create vertibirds without any manufacturing facilities.
60. If you're really good at shooting raiders then you can develop the ability to breath underwater.
61. In a city infested with Super Mutants, feral ghouls and, raiders, some people will prioritise the lives of robots over real people.
62. After the apocalypse all social issues will be replaced with ghoul racism and robot slavery.
63. All companions are bisexual.

64: A small, isolated group of scientists holed up underground can go on for over 200 years without inbreeding becoming an issue.
-EDIT-
Or maybe it is an issue, and that's why the Institute's leaders are so retarded?

Last edited:
65: Being charismatic means you can wave a gun in someone's face and they immediately surrender. Because you know, waving a gun around is very charismatic.
66: Being intelligent increases the number of parts you can slap onto a gun.

Last edited:
67: Just like how now anyone can enter Power Armor without training, apparently anyone can also fly a Vertibird without any piloting skills. (we can see both Gunners and Raiders flying stolen Vertibirds in the exact same way the Brotherhood does, it's a random encounter)

70. Random wastelanders like sturges and tinker tom are smart enough to understand schematics for a state of the art teleporter and regardless of intelligence level the player character can build it.
Name: Sturges
Role: Handyman (a person who is skillful at doing small jobs)
Small jobs include:
Air conditioner installation
Appraising of property
Auto maintenance
Barbecue pit maintenance
Cabinet refacing
Carpentry
Ceiling repair
Ceramic tile repair
Cleaning
Concrete work
Countertops
Crown moulding
Curtain hanging
Decks
Door installation
Door repair
Drain cleaning
Dryer repair
Dryer vent cleaning
Dryer vent installation
Drywall Installation
Drywall repair
Electrical wiring
Energy Updates
Fan installation
Fence fixing
Fireplace cleaning
Flooring Installation and Repair
Foundations
Framing
Garage door openers
Garage doors
General Maintenance
Gutter Cleaning
Gutter Repair
Heating system tune-up
Home inspections
Home security systems
Hot tubs and spas
Insulation installation (batts)
Insulation installation (blown-in)
Lamp repairs
Landscaping
Lawncare
Lockset adjustment
Molding installation
Moving
Paint removal
Painting
Patio stone installation
Pest control
Plumbing repairs
Porches
Remodeling basements
Remodeling bathrooms
Remodeling kitchens
Roofing
Safety modifications
Sealing driveways
Senior Living Modifications
Septic system repair
Shelf installation
Shelving
Skylight installation
Solar panels
Soundproofing
Sprinkler repair
Sprinkler system installation
Stain removal
Staining furniture
Stone work
Storage area construction
Storage area repair
Swapping a toilet
Swimming pool maintenance
Tiling
Wall building
Waste and junk removal
Water purification
Water softening
Window cleaning
Window installation
Window repair
Is a 'Good ol boy'
Analyze new/future technologies
Working knowledge of Relay Interceptors, stabilized reflector platforms, beam emitters, Communication consoles and relay dishes.

73: Adding a synth component to an NPCs inventory covers up plot holes and bad writing.

Last edited:
Back