Where would you set Fallout 5?

NotAcasul

meanie
Personally I feel that a Fallout set in Seattle could work wonders. I feel there's a lot to work with Chinese immigrants, Native Americans, and the frozen northern territory.

What's your setting?

I'm sick of american survival settings, other countries exist on this planet too.
To be honest, a Fallout game set outside America just wouldn't feel right.

But I would like to see a game set in New York.

Arizona. There's so much here; Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, the White Mountains, Lake Havasu, etc. etc.

On the West Coast a game set in New Mexico, Texas or, Mexico (I know, South America, but it's close enough to have strong American influences); on the East Coast an area settled in between Michigan and Toronto since it's been confirmed that a civilisation exists in Toronto and, the formerly occupied area of Canada would be a solid contrast to the squalor of Post-War Detroit.

I enjoyed the setting of Honest Hearts and it would be interesting to see the daily life in Legion territory. So in a Fallout 5 (made by Obsidian) I would like to see more of the states to the north and east. I'm thinking of Arizona, Utha and so on. In general it would be nice to explore more of the map that was intended for van Buren.

I imagine Fallout Detroit undergoing a second economic miracle or boom before the great war.
Not only were cars running on fusion cells manufactured here but also lots of military equipment such as combat vehicles and Power Armor.
Detroit would also be one of the places from which the invasion and annexation of Canada was launched.

Back