Who is the hottest video game character?

source.gif

Chun Li's pretty damn hot too.
I want those amazonian legs to crush me like a melon. :wiggle:

I am pretty sure that the hottest character ever is Sasquatch from Cyberpunk 2077:
Sasquatchrender.jpg

Well... Neil Druckman would probably consider her hot given that he has a fetish for muscular women. Do have to admit that she is more feminine looking then Abby.

6c4fcbc1-e37a-4d58-9565-5d4466804815-220919609.webp

jesus fucking christ she's a whole guy
how did we get here from the last of us part 1
Three words, Neil Druckman's fetish. Whenever Kojima puts his fetish of scantly clad women in his games he is called a rapist or told that he is encouraging rape. When Neil does it he is called stunning and brave and that he is setting an example for women everywhere. I fucking hate current year social justice politics.

Three words, Neil Druckman's fetish. Whenever Kojima puts his fetish of scantly clad women in his games he is called a rapist or told that he is encouraging rape. When Neil does it he is called stunning and brave and that he is setting an example for women everywhere. I fucking hate current year social justice politics.
i wonder what dragon ball z would look like if neil druckmann was running the show

I shall now give too much information.

1099742-art_aya.jpg

I unironically say that Aya Brea, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, and other Capcom girls have artistic merit for the lonely nerd.

:)

Love retarded threads like this. Makes me miss my teens.

Speaking of which, I remember playing Diablo as a kid. Those big tittied succubi wearing thongs made me want to make friends with evil. They had a really cool death animation too.

The Major from Ghost in the Shell made me love only robots.

To this day I am cybersexual.

*cuddles computer*

Back