Who is the hottest video game character?

You want him to be your senpai, eh? :wiggle:

I would say:

upload_2021-7-10_20-35-17.png

'08 Prince of Persia

upload_2021-7-10_20-37-14.png

Nilin, Remember Me

upload_2021-7-10_20-41-5.png

Raven, Tales of Vesperia

images

Ponytail Big Boss

I wonder what the OP is doing now?
He just made 1 post and left.

He is essentially the one guy you meet who gives you a bag of the best weed you've ever had and journeys into the distance, never to be seen again.

I'll never remember his username, but he'll always be hero to me

To be honest, I'm thinking of a character from the game Far Cry 6. Specifically, that there will be a main character in the game. The villain played by actor Giancarlo Esposito. Known for his roles in the TV series "Breaking Bad" and "The Mandalorian". I think that with a character like this, Ubisoft will make a lot of money. The game costs $60 ... . This was probably done on purpose so that the game would gain popularity. So it will probably be the most popular character in the game from now on.

Let's necro this thread.

Ultimecia from Final Fantasy VIII:

20191215193651776-700x536.jpg

No, that's not a picture from the game. :roffle:

Questions like his bewilder me far more than they should for a self-proclaimed heterosexual male.

Uh, idk? Name any strong-headed, assertive female character, like Cassidy Rose - I find her personality very attractive; but "hot"? not really... I might consider a female character's physique as voluptuous - but not in the carnal sense. I don't want to jump her or nothin'. Maybe if she's sadistic and shit - that can be arousing. Alright, my closest answer is... I realize that I don't have an answer.

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

Last edited:
Questions like his bewilder me far more than they should for a self-proclaimed heterosexual male.

Uh, idk? Name any strong-headed, assertive female character, like Cassidy Rose - I find her personality very attractive; but "hot"? not really... I might consider a female character's physique as voluptuous - but not in the carnal sense. I don't want to jump her or nothin'. Maybe if she's sadistic and shit - that can be arousing. Alright, my closest answer is... I realize that I don't have an answer.

the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
65DFDA8F-4D3D-40A6-8DC4-6ACA27E8B7F1.jpeg

I still vote Jill Valentine as one of the better looking video game chicks that does not look like a whore.

Back