17 days to go

How exactly do you know they're addressing it in Fallout 4? Todd Howard's word? I'm sorry, but all he's good at is "telling you lies, telling you sweet little lies".
So far we know next to nothing about F4 writing, except for what we do, and what we do know is already crap.

You know, when a game is trying to pose as an RPG, good writing is a must. F1&2were not advertised as "open world" so don't blame them for not being open world.

I didn't blame them for not being open world, you missed my point. I'm not a pessimist. I loved Fallout 1 and 2 and I love Bethesda's Fallout games. How exactly does Godd, I mean Todd Howard tell sweet little lies? Have you not seen the small Piper clip? She certainly seems above and beyond anything from previous Bethesda titles, and if the rest of the cast is anything like that, the game will soar.

Good thing I'm an optimist or your bitter, resentful, pessimistic view would bring me down. :)

"You see that mountain? You can climb it"
"Over 200 endings"
"Radiant AI"
"It just works"

Piper is above and beyond anything Bethesda has done? Man, then that's pretty sad.... D'yusooportdenoooos?

So I doubt the hype train stopped here at NMA, you guys are infamous for your shitty attitude towards Bethesda's take on Fallout and the people who really like their games. That's ok though. I'm here to stoke the hypefire. Now, I've been playing since Fallout 1. I loved the first few games, yes even tactics. We won't bring up that piece of shit PS2 thing with the name Fallout on it. I'm also a fan of the Elder Scrolls, so when I first heard Fallout was being taken over by them, I thought like everyone else. Oblivion with guns. It was pretty much like that, but it was also a piece of Fallout. It was a merging of two worlds, and it grew on me fast. New Vegas was the better of the two obviously. Now we're back to Bethesda for Fallout 4. I'm not worried at all. It's obvious a lot of care, time, effort, and love went into Fallout 4. The people who made it are Fallout fans. I mean do you guys really want to stay in the past of isometric CRPG's? Not saying there's anything wrong with isometric RPGs.

Anyway, 17 mothersquanchin days, squanchfaces!

You do understand, that the Creative Team over at Bethesda even openly admitted they either did not play the original Fallout Franchise games or knew very little about them...which explains the train wreck that is Fallout 3, and the highly anticipated garbage that is Fallout 4.

Pardon? No one here has it on his agenda to change your or anyones mind about anything, really. I mean this is NMA, a website mostly dedicated to the old Fallouts. If anything people come here with the idea to change OUR minds. We are COMPLETELY fine with the fact that no one cares about us or our opinion.

Well i like reading NMA, much rather to discuss Fallout here than Reddit for example.

Yet i have to admit sometimes here feels like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wcl5KQ98s8&index=9&list=LLDLmO2uWFjCHW16-YUuMXDA

Well this is how it very often feels for us:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how the kid who is just goign around every thread on the Fallout section of the forum is calling us "cartoonishly angry". Please show us more Battlecross. Gonna call anyone a White supremacist again?

It's funny how the kid who is just goign around every thread on the Fallout section of the forum is calling us "cartoonishly angry". Please show us more Battlecross. Gonna call anyone a White supremacist again?

Kid? Hardly, you're clearly the kid. The cartoonishly angry kid with issues who non stop posts on here about how much he hates something that doesn't affect his life while insulting anyone he disagrees with.

You were never called a white supremacist and got shot down hard and still can't admit you were wrong!

Any doubt I have about the game are my own. Ya'll are so cartoonishly angry about it you could never change my mind.

Man, I don't even care.

Eight years ago when Fallout 3 came out, maybe.

But now.

Whatevs.

You want to enjoy it, be our guest.

I'm gonna go play some Metal Gear or Destiny.

Maybe just watch some Netflix and chill.

Why do they always feel threatened when we state here in our forum our doubts about the game? Nobody here is trying to block their ability to play shitty games, we just discuss how shitty they are.

Kid? Hardly, you're clearly the kid. The cartoonishly angry kid with issues who non stop posts on here about how much he hates something that doesn't affect his life while insulting anyone he disagrees with.

You were never called a white supremacist and got shot down hard and still can't admit you were wrong!

Man, that's some sweet lack of self awareness.

Why do they always feel threatened when we state here in our forum our doubts about the game? Nobody here is trying to block their ability to play shitty games, we just discuss how shitty they are.
Well sometimes, people don't like being considered as a less intelligent person for enjoying a game. For the same reason why people don't like being considered as a "sad f**k" for criticising a game.

I don't consider him untintelligent for liking a game, I consider him unintlligent because he says a lot of untintlligent things. He even went to a thread literaly asking to being insulted and then threw a huge tantrum about we stating our opinions.

I don't consider him untintelligent for liking a game, I consider him unintlligent because he says a lot of untintlligent things. He even went to a thread literaly asking to being insulted and then threw a huge tantrum about we stating our opinions.

Where was that exactly?

Also, no. You began this by me saying "FO3 is a good game" and you starting shit over it. You still can't admit you're wrong for making an insane assumption by the way.

Where have you said untintelligent things? Almost everywhere? I mean right now you are just going around the forum picking fights with people over them "Being smarter than yoU" even if no one is even talkign to you directly, yo uare also in the middle of just appealing to subjetivity on a discussion on the amount of content Bethesda has released regarding Fallout 4 without even contributing to it and throwing a tantrum about other people having opinions.

Where have you said untintelligent things? Almost everywhere? I mean right now you are just going around the forum picking fights with people over them "Being smarter than yoU" even if no one is even talkign to you directly, yo uare also in the middle of just appealing to subjetivity on a discussion on the amount of content Bethesda has released regarding Fallout 4 without even contributing to it and throwing a tantrum about other people having opinions.

You said I went to a thread "literally" asking to be insulted.

All I know is I'm excited as hell for it, but that makes me a mouthbreathing troglodyte who isn't sophisticated enough to like "good" things. :mrgreen:

You literaly went to the thread to bitch about it and basically Insulted yourself beforehand while we were discussing something else, I just agreed with you because I knew it would rile you up and you would start thrashing about again. Just like how all the other fanboys that come here to complain about us not liking things do. You aren't even unique about that.

All I know is I'm excited as hell for it, but that makes me a mouthbreathing troglodyte who isn't sophisticated enough to like "good" things. :mrgreen:

You literaly went to the thread to bitch about it and basically Insulted yourself beforehand while we were discussing something else, I just agreed with you because I knew it would rile you up and you would start thrashing about again. Just like how all the other fanboys that come here to complain about us not liking things do. You aren't even unique about that.

That isn't what literally means child, you're misusing the word. What I did was make a joke and you walked right into it because I knew you'd be the one to say something.

You also seem to misunderstand most everything I've said (no surprise there). If you post "I don't like FO3 because X,Y and Z" I could not care less about that. When you instead call me stupid for liking it, then I have an issue. That is what you do most of the time.

Back