Fallout 4 Achievement list

Reunions, so as we thought the Baby from the intro appears again. Maybe he is a villain or something.

There is an achievement for Joining the BOS but not one for joining any other faction. Wohoo... more forced Heroic BOS.

Edit: Correction there is one for joining the Rail Road and the Minutemen, we know one of them is a minor faction and there is none for joining the Institute.

Last edited:
Now I am wondering if the institute is even a joinable faction in the game. It does say "Complete Institutionalized", but doesn't say "Join the Institute".

Now the question is, is the Railroad one of the major factions. On the official website it says "join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choice is yours". So you do not haft to join any of the factions.

Last edited:
Yup, already edited the post for that. I am ctrl+f'ing the list. There are only 3 achievements for "joinng" a faction and none of them list the Institute. Altho there is one for a quest called "Blind Betrayal" with a BOS guy in it and one for a quest called "Institutionalized" so who knows.

Is that a reference to the RedGlare from Lonesome Road or just a coincidence?

Giant Creatures? I guess this are the Legendary Creatures of this game.

Mankind-Redefined and Powering Up are somewhat worrying. Though those might just be related to implants and becoming a cyborg.

Then again...androids...

Unlikely Valentine has got my interest, course New Vegas showed a Vault Boy with a Tommy Gun but we didn't actually get the gun until Honest Hearts DLC. Man I hope I do not haft to join the Minutemen, they are way too goody too shoo for me.

Trying to figure out the meaning of Semper Invicta.

Ok I will say the Vault Boy's attitude for the achievement of Semper Invicta does kind of make me smile. He doesn't have a huge smile on his face, that breathe's a little more hope that the BoS in Boston won't suck like Lyon's.

I have a feeling their is going to be a working train in the game now as well.

Last edited:
Always Victorious.

So.

I'm wondering why there's cheevos for a home run and a touchdown.

Home run could just be a baseball bat critical hit, but a touchdown could be related to the Strength 10 perk that lets you tackle enemies while in power armor.

Some Baseball Minigame/sidequest? Like the return of the Prizefighter questline.... only lamer.

Always Victorious.

So.

I'm wondering why there's cheevos for a home run and a touchdown.

Home run could just be a baseball bat critical hit, but a touchdown could be related to the Strength 10 perk that lets you tackle enemies while in power armor.

Yea I would haft to say that is probably right, definitely good speculation.

I need to know what Semper Invicta means, you'd think just google it, but I have actually been doing that. I am getting a idea of its meaning, but I am not finding a short and simple straight definition for it either.

Oh my bad your reply went after mine, and yea nm, ok cool thanks. I for whatever reason googling it could not find that.

So that Trophy is for Recruiting 5 companions.... Is that all the companions we'll get? 5? Or are the companions like those "mercenaries" in Skyrim so keeping track of them doesn't matter?

I suspect it's an ironic usage of the phrase.

Perhaps the Brotherhood of Steel questline ends with either a crippling loss or some sort of pyrrhic victory.

I mean, that's what I would do.

They might just have them win outright.

Their are 12 companions in the game you can romance, that is confirmed, Dog Meat and Mr. Handy are not one of those, but they are companions in the game as well.

Well I don't see any sign of Lyon's/East Coast in the achievements so their is still hope for Midwest :grin:

Well, it does also show that you can join the Railroad, which I assume is the same one from Fallout 3. Maybe Mankind Redefined and Powering up are achievements for that faction, maybe meaning a questline?

So that Trophy is for Recruiting 5 companions.... Is that all the companions we'll get? 5? Or are the companions like those "mercenaries" in Skyrim so keeping track of them doesn't matter?

I'm slightly upset that there doesn't seem to be any indication of companion quests.

I mean, no level cap and hard ending means it would be perfect for that sort of thing.

To be fair, New Vegas doesn't have achievements for companion quests either, just for recruiting a companion, and recruiting them ALL.

Back