Fallout 5 Predictions Thread (with EXPLOSIONS!)

1. Emil will look at the Van Buren documents and write his shitty versions of the factions and characters.
  2. The main story will have you finding your sibling.
  3. There will be a new suit of Power Armor that was manufactured before the war called T-80 and it was the top of the line in the Power Armor line with totally radical plasma cannons and super cool jetpacks.
  4. Ghouls are now known and referred to as rad-zombies. They are no longer called ghouls.
  5. The main protagonist will be voice again. This time Emil or Todd would voice the male protagonist.
  6. The Brotherhood returns being twice as big as you could ever think they could be.
  7. The Brotherhood also now destroys any technology in sight because they think it's "unholy" and an "abomination to mankind".
  8. There is only one real settlement in the entire game. The rest are just empty places with random and generic NPCs.
  9. The main enemy faction is badly written and inconsistent. They are also blatant rip-offs of the Legion.
  10. Ron Pearlmen appears in the game to only voice one dialogue for a generic NPC.
  11. The dialogue wheel only has two options now. The "Yes" option and the "Sarcastic" Good Guy option (For people who want to hear funny responses lolz).
  12. The dungeons are literally one identical room with enemies that level scale with you.
  13. Fallout New Vegas will get shit on lore-wise and all.
  14. The Season Pass costs $200.50.
  15. The DLCs are all just stolen mods.

All I can think of is how I'm gonna relate to my gamer friend that year, all through FO3 and FO4 all I ever told him were words related to "no" "nah" "not really" "sigh" "I don't really want to", desperately trying to be diplomatic, maintain our friendship, while still denying and refuting and disagreeing with everything he says.
It's really tiresome :I
"Have you bought FO5 yet?"
"no"
"come on, let's go buy it for you right now!"
"naaaah"
"Man it's AWESOME they got rid of quests and stuff, you have to collect scrap to win the scrap collecting achievement, ive been collecting 50 000 pieces of scrap for 2 weeks now, dude you GOTTA buy this game, you'll LOVE it!"
"I don't really want to... "
"But this is the REAL fallout, the way it was always meant to be!"
"not really... "
"god, don't tell me you still want to READ in your games, what else, top-down view and lame skills!?"
"sigh... "

Curiously it was me trying to 'educate' my friends on the marvel of programming which were Fallout 1-2.

"Hey? Did you try Fallout 1-2 yet?"

"Nah, got Fallout 4 though" ^_^

"Four!? That game is a terrible RPG, a terrible Fallout game, and a sub-par shooter!"

"No it isnt" (Most absolute flippant reply which pisses me off)

"Sure it is, they removed skills, make SPECIAL pointless, removed dialogue which matters, removed speech checks, removed DT, made power armour into a gimmick, made the guns into a gimmick, made the enemies into bullet sponges, removed shitloads of armour and gun choices you had in previous games, made food absurdly good at healing, broke canon in many places, ruined supermutants...Again...Made a bazzillion basically identical 'bandit' factions which only exist to be shot at, and has a story which shouldn't even be possible because of the events of fallout 2 showing cryogenic tech kills you"

"So?"

MFW: -__-

Preston Garvey is back and like his mother he's psyker, upon leaving the vault he telepathically gives you a radiant quest, upon completing it, another quest is added in its place.

Version 2: The player character now gives themselves a radiant quest, removing the need for an additional voice actor.

Version 3: You leave the vault as Preston Garvey, he uses his telepathic abilities to sense a settlement in trouble, adding it as a quest to his pipboy.

You can make deathclaws explode by throwing a rock at them, right after you left your vault.

You can make deathclaws explode by throwing a rock at them, right after you left your vault.
Why after you left your vault? In Vault 303, people are forced to fight rad-deathclaws painted as clowns on a regular basis, as a "social experiment". You don't even have to find the power armor, now. You begin the game IN the "Vault Tec, anti-deathclaw, Red Bull sponsored T999-XXX Mk.VIII XTREME Power Armor."

Seriously, if they are so attached to power armor, BoS and those monsters, why don't they wrote a story of THE CREATION OF BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL.

It has plenty of prewar stuff to loot.
It has a post-nuclear blast ruins.
It has the big evil boss and white knight.
It has Power Armor
It has FEV and mutants
It has all those radiated monsters.
And plenty of gun fight pew pew pew.

See you in the next 10 years laughing about all the prediction we all mentioned up there. None of the good predictions will happen.

1. It's set in new york
2. New dialogue system with three options :), :(, and :/ , Emil brags about how it's a masterpiece of writing and the challenges of fitting all the dialogue options in to three buttons.
3. Three main factions.
i. Enclave Ripoff(which wants to destroy all mutants)
ii. Legion ripoff(as forementioned by AlphaSlayer)
iii. Mutant Alliance (an alliance of mutants,opposed to faction i, serves as a refuge for hopeless mutants and fights faction i)
4. 10 minute pre-war opening sequence in which you play as the "Lone Warrior"'s great great grand father and run to the vault before a 200 year skip in to the future, you get to choose what you look like but not your name.

Don't forget making you the Leader/General/Most-Awesome-Member of said faction after 2 maybe 3 quests.

Don't forget making you the Leader/General/Most-Awesome-Member of said faction after 2 maybe 3 quests.

Hell no.

In Fallout 5, you start off as the general/leader/etc of EVERY faction, and never lose it.

You also get told what to do by even the lowliest grunt.

and every single scripted dialog will happen in enemy spawn points, resulting in broken quests whenever fluid dialog is interrupted.
It's dynamic!

1. Less dialogue, less reading
2. More action
3. Shit ton of micro DLC's so they can ca$h in
4. Unfinished delivery of the game just to announce a 35$ DLC 6 months in after the release
5. Less quests because they're lazy dumb fucks, they'll probably come up with bullshit like "dynamic quest building based upon the player's action"

It will be a mishmash of gaming and aesthetic fads from the years leading up to its release.

If you ever forget what hairdo's and graphic design trends were popular in 2015, just fire up Fallout 4.

Fallout 5 won't even be a game, it'll just be a steaming paper bag of dog shit that'll say FALLOUT 5 in sharpie marker.

Personally, I'd like to see a Fallout set Before FO1.

I'd love to see something around 2100, just after the bombs fell and all that would entail.

>The year is 2029
>E3 rolls around with every games "journo" being invited to Todd "Have you bought Fallout 6 yet" Howard's panel
>"I am pleased to announce"
>Gasps are heard from the crowd with several members passing out from a lack of oxygen and brain cells
>"Fallout: New Vegas 2"
>The audience bursts out in cheers so loud that even the gods begin to cry
>Chris Avelone and Josh Sawyer are brought out on stage nailed to crosses while Tim Cain is dragged out beaten and bruised
>"Now, not only have the original devs come out to make this game, they have also sold their souls to Zenimax for 5% cut of the profits"
>Cain is then forced by gunpoint to read a letter stating that Bethesda, and ultimately Todd Howard, are the true creators and handlers of the Fallout I.P.
>They show clips of the game on the holographic display to the astonishment of the audience
>The game is so beautiful that it makes the U.N. detonate every nuclear device so Fallout can become real
>I had saved so many bottlecaps over the years that I buy Fallout from a talking tree with the face of Todd "Have you bought Skyrim: Special Special Special Edition yet" Howard
>I make a new Fallout game that is the perfection of what Fallout should be
>MFW nobody is alive to play it
Stoklasa.jpg

Back