Fallout Haiku

@beans00, check your inbox.

A general note: If you feel someone is trolling, report it and try not to give it any further attention. Taking the piss out of well-established threads does, in fact, qualify as trolling under our official "Don't Be An Ass" rule, and be assured that future incidents here will be dealt with as such.

Arroyo:

I hope The Enclave
Razed the Temple of Trials
Along with the rest

Next: Grecks (the disfigured Freeside ghoul).

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you, Yamu, I had a pretty good Arroyo haiku in mind. Oh well... Also, damn yours is dark! XD

EDIT: Changed the haiku, I like this one better =)

Don't mention his face
Don't bring up his ugly face
Don't talk 'bout his face

"What's wrong with your face?"
DAMN IT already messed up...
Well now he's pissed off

What else could I do?
I mean, just look at that mug
Fuck hamburger face!

Next: The way the [insert protagonist] looks from the perspective of the NPCs. Think that thread we've got going, only in haiku format! =D

Last edited:
@beans00, check your inbox.

A general note: If you feel someone is trolling, report it and try not to give it any further attention. Taking the piss out of well-established threads does, in fact, qualify as trolling under our official "Don't Be An Ass" rule, and be assured that future incidents here will be dealt with as such.

I think I have reported this guys posts. Several times in fact. And usually, I never do that. I mean I'm a member of SuperMensa where banning is impossible and trolls thrive. But this guy...

Anyways, next poem:

Spiked knuckles in hand
Blood dripping down from the tips
One spike is broken

He walks in my store
Slams them on counter, with blood (meant to mean blood still on them, just needed one more syllable)
He wants to sell them?

He wants "only" [100] caps! (I used 100 in number form, rather than in written to avoid pushing the syllable boundary set before me. Sorry if this still ruined the poem for you)
Who the hell is this guy? "No!"
Damn, he has a gun

Next: Same subject, as last time, but this time the NPC is Ulysseus, looking down on the courier for the first time in who knows how long, standing beside a missile silo's launch controls....

Last edited:
@beans00, One strike for spamming/trolling.

Next: Same subject, as last time, but this time the NPC is Ulysseus, looking down on the courier for the first time in who knows how long, standing beside a missile silo's launch controls....

Last edited by a moderator:
@beans00, One strike for spamming/trolling.

Greek ancient forlorn

Times essence draining away

A push of sad fates

Next: The Vault dwellers "best friend" in Vault 13 learns of their friends desperate mission to save them all.

Dear friend, braving the

wastelands: Hope you took a gun

and Geiger counter.

Next: Requiem for Dogmeat

This is not a pipe.
It is a pipe rifle for
rodent genocide.

Next: 'Grampy Bone'

BigBoss said:
NEXT TOPIC: The Death of the Courier, Vault Dweller, or Chosen One (you decide which of the three)

I gave the Vault Dweller a go.

The Overseer said:
You're a hero... and you have to leave.
Vault Dweller.jpg

Last edited:
I think he's talking about the fact that Byzantine's post doesn't seem to match the last "Next Topic" listed, which was "Sulik," by Big Boss. It's possible that it was "The death of the Courier, Vault Dweller, or Chosen One" before he edited his post, though.

In any case, Byzantine's was quite good, but (s)he didn't leave a next topic, so we might as well go ahead with "Sulik" unless Byzantine comes back to set out another prompt first.

You have to make a haiku for the topic above you.
emo-phillips-uhf-o.gif

Here's one about Sulik, then.

He wears ancient bones,
And in breathing sacred roots,
Grants them faint whispers.

If anyone wants to keep this thread going, I'm happy to provide the next topic. How about Hakunin?

Back