Gun Control

In 1969 they started letting all the crazy people out of the insane asylums. This is the result.

Screenshot_20220528-015310_Instagram.jpg

Good citizen :). I hope the free health care was of good quality

He's posting from Denmark, another from UK, I'm posting from Norway.

Well - you know, what's Northern and Western Europe got to flaunt anyway, when it comes to health, technology, societal progress? So, yeah - I guess the healthcare recieved was a little sub-par. I had a seizure last year, and was CT-scanned for absolutely free, while granted my own private room, and limitless visitations across a weekend stay - all of it for no pay, but there WAS an owl's nest IN the scanner, as well as a drunk hobo sleeping underneath. The hobo stabbed me in the testicles, and the surgeon laughed at me - but hey, that's the trade-off!

He's posting from Denmark, another from UK, I'm posting from Norway.

Well - you know, what's Northern and Western Europe got to flaunt anyway, when it comes to health, technology, societal progress? So, yeah - I guess the healthcare recieved was a little sub-par. I had a seizure last year, and was CT-scanned for absolutely free, while granted my own private room, and limitless visitations across a weekend stay - all of it for no pay, but there WAS an owl's nest IN the scanner, as well as a drunk hobo sleeping underneath. The hobo stabbed me in the testicles, and the surgeon laughed at me - but hey, that's the trade-off!
That seems a bit bizarre even for Norway.When you had the visitations what did the angels ask you? If they were bad angels ,Muslim ones they may have been ' d gins '. The hobo smelling the GIN obviously became jealous that's why he stabbed you in the plums. As for the Owl I can only feel pity as many barns have been converted to plush houses for the rich.Premature baby incubators are another nesting site ex Barn Owls now prefer. The guy dressed like a surgeon was just a lowly technician with delusions of grandeur. I hope you are seizure free and not too stoned. ;)

https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/cbp-o...school-with-barbers-shotgun-to-save-daughter/

Yeah that rifle was so deadly some random guy killed the dude with a fucking shotgun. Bernie should just die now.

+++

The brother of a boy killed at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, denounced police officers who waited outside a locked door while a gunman shot children and teachers.

“Ridiculous, man,” Jose Mata, the older brother of 10-year old Xavier Lopez, told local news station KHOU 11. “They’re here to protect our community, and they didn’t. They were being selfish, you know?”
54a7c7a22c02d64757d2a140744e56cf

This fat fuck has been scared by the populace so much that he was afraid to send a couple dozen people (however many cops there were) in to kill one untrained retard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the slogan, the Police have no legal obligation to protect and serve, I think the case is called Warren v. District of Columbia. But "what do you need a gun for when Cops exist? They should have the guns, but also abolish the police, but that doesn't mean abolish the police."

The thing is, when ever you have something important where it actually matters, weapons are banned. Like at the NRA when Trump spoke.

XUhtHy1.jpeg

Probably because throwing more guns at the problem is a retarded conservative position that only morons adopt. The liberals think all guns that are black should be banned so they should also be killed at gunpoint along with the conservatives and leave the rest alone.
97b9b1b0-df5b-11ec-b7e7-6195d4f8c677

"Once again, we have tragically proven that we are failing to be responsible for the rights our freedoms grant us,"

84c921ed7710decbdc1e6f40efeb9c65

If the cops are not going to protect us then I guess we really do need to protect ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this anarcho-libertarian american don't-tread-on-me dream? Doing everything by your self?

Last edited:
Back